No announcement yet.

I Must Be A Bigmouth ( Jury’s Coming)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Gumbo. I have to get up there one of these days for dinner. Letting my wife know I'll have to have to have Mondays and Tuesdays off for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Wait... We can do that? Dang... wish I'd have done that on a few.

So do we.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        So do we.
        Y’all wouldn’t be as much fun if y’all held back your tongues.

Comment

I would like to congratulate you Terry, for the achievement. Also, a big shout out to your wife and restaurant family for helping shoulder your load to allow you to accomplish it in such a short time. It is great to have met such a kind and generous man who displays good natured humor and humility for the world to see.
          Hope to get back down and visit again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
            I would like to congratulate you Terry, for the achievement. Also, a big shout out to your wife and restaurant family for helping shoulder your load to allow you to accomplish it in such a short time. It is great to have met such a kind and generous man who displays good natured humor and humility for the world to see.
            Hope to get back down and visit again soon.
            Thanks Mr. Straw. The last time I had anyone speak that kindly of me, I owed quite a bit of money and he wanted me to succeed. LOL

Comment

Shamelessly padding my own post count.

Comment

Do you realize that you have posted 21 times on this thread already . At that rate, you should have made P&Y 6 months ago. (+1 for me)!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                  Do you realize that you have posted 21 times on this thread already . At that rate, you should have made P&Y 6 months ago. (+1 for me)!!
                  22 now. Thanks for the help.

Comment

I foresee carpal tunnel in your future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                      I foresee carpal tunnel in your future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Your ESP needs a little tweaking. I already have it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        So do we.
                        I do not, but I should. In my defense, sarcasm doesn't come across in text very well and I sometimes forget to use the emojis.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          Just send it

Wait... We can do that? Dang... wish I'd have done that on a few.
                          When I first joined TBH after reading the forum for a year or so, I commented on a thread and it wasn't taken the way I intended it. It was quickly cleared up in a PM with the gentleman, but I decided to make sure that I was clear about what I was saying/how I said it. And that sometimes I probably need to just hit the back button and avoid certain topics I haven't mastered it to say the least, but I have tried that is about all I can do.

That being said...it is certainly interesting at times when someone else goes off on a tangent

Comment

I do not, but I should. In my defense, sarcasm doesn't come across in text very well and I sometimes forget to use the emojis.
                            Gotta learn how to use the emojis to set the tone.

Example 1: Hey that’s a bunch of BS. It’s all good.

Example 2: Hey that’s a bunch of BS. It’s not all good.

I know it makes no since but I just ran my post count a little higher.

Comment

Jeez. I have been here years and I’m not even close. Makes you wonder if your posts contribute or are just random ramblings. Maybe I ought to ramble more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                                Jeez. I have been here years and I’m not even close. Makes you wonder if your posts contribute or are just random ramblings. Maybe I ought to ramble more.
                                Read em all and then you be the Judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X