Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 10-19-2019, 01:33 PM   #6351
DavidH44
Eight Point

Hunt In: Public Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Question for all you dads out there my sons 8, and as Iím starting this process Iíve learned the lifelong journey to draw in some of these limited entry 20+ pt areas. So it dawned on me while Iím entering in these to build up points i thought maybe each year i enter i enter my son as well. Then start a savings for him $5-10wk for if he ever hits have a fund account to afford an outfitter etc... anyone done something similar? Maybe get lucky and both hit before Iím to old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When your son turns 10, you should start buying him points for AZ. You need a hunting license to apply and its only $5 for non resident youth compared to $160 for non resident adult. By the time heís 18, he will have around 9 points and could draw a good unit.
DavidH44 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-19-2019, 04:04 PM   #6352
drop dead fred
Pope & Young

Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidH44 View Post
When your son turns 10, you should start buying him points for AZ. You need a hunting license to apply and its only $5 for non resident youth compared to $160 for non resident adult. By the time heís 18, he will have around 9 points and could draw a good unit.

This was my thought maybe enter as a party and go for his graduation gift or something along those lines.

drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-21-2019, 05:32 PM   #6353
03GruntUSMC
Ten Point

Hunt In: Llano, Tx/ Colorado

Saw a bull and two cows this morning, couldn’t get a shot. Found a lot of elk sign that I’m gonna sit on tomorrow. Have till Friday evening.
03GruntUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2019, 06:56 AM   #6354
Mex. Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tx. / Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
Saw a bull and two cows this morning, couldnít get a shot. Found a lot of elk sign that Iím gonna sit on tomorrow. Have till Friday evening.
Good Luck.
Mex. Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2019, 02:40 PM   #6355
drop dead fred
Pope & Young

Two questions...my original was two elk hunters, ( a seasoned elk Hunter, and myself a rookie) has most likely now dwindled to just me solo now. So what would be the biggest advice from the moment i step foot on the trail head? Iíve got a plan, and a proposed campsite, and projected paths Iíll take the following days. However i will have never seen this place outside of onx or google earth. Do i just take off to my planned camp or do i bugle along the way, break off here and there to find sign, etc?

2) Iíve been blessed to hunt whitetail hard for 25+ years, and i know there is plenty of unwritten rules in the woods between hunters. I hunt mainly private lands in the whitetail world, but was curious what are some unwritten rules that i should be considerate of to keep friction down should i encounter someone?

Thanks Corey

Old 10-22-2019, 03:32 PM   #6356
Patton
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Edwards, Hays, Caldwell

Personally I would try to find another friend or hunting buddy to go with you, regardless of their experience. It's obvious you're already putting in the effort in regards to preparation, another set of hands/eyes/ears and positive attitude will surely help. I think you certainly need a plan A-F.

2) We have yet to run into another hunter in the woods but have seen some at trailheads and have been surprised and pleased at the amount of info others would share. Certainly talk to anybody you get a chance, even the local guy who you see sitting on his trailer porch on the county road or the lady at the liquor store- info can be had everywhere. Talk to the other hunter and see if y'all can make an agreement on where each of you is hunting, IE you hit these two drainages and he the other two.

-Somebody who is still dreaming of their first elk
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2019, 03:34 PM   #6357
Patton
Pope & Young

I've been on two western elk hunts, but here in Texas I've had as much or more elk action than out of state.. Almost sealed the deal two weekends ago...

Old 10-22-2019, 03:45 PM   #6358
TildenHunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tilden & Utopia

Quote:
Two questions...my original was two elk hunters, ( a seasoned elk Hunter, and myself a rookie) has most likely now dwindled to just me solo now. So what would be the biggest advice from the moment i step foot on the trail head? I’ve got a plan, and a proposed campsite, and projected paths I’ll take the following days. However i will have never seen this place outside of onx or google earth. Do i just take off to my planned camp or do i bugle along the way, break off here and there to find sign, etc?

2) I’ve been blessed to hunt whitetail hard for 25+ years, and i know there is plenty of unwritten rules in the woods between hunters. I hunt mainly private lands in the whitetail world, but was curious what are some unwritten rules that i should be considerate of to keep friction down should i encounter someone?

Thanks Corey

I wouldn't worry about other people. I mean if you actively see or hear someone going after a particular bull or group of elk, give them their space. Likely it won't be a problem if you are far enough off the beaten path. If you are in area with lots of hunters......likely there won't be any elk anyways! I have never hunted public land for elk but I have a bunch of buddies who do it every year and they have never had a real problem. Everyone knows what you get when hunting public land. You can't get too mad when people are out doing the exact same thing you are. In the end it is all for fun. Be safe and have a way to contact someone if you get in a tight spot!

Last edited by TildenHunter; 10-22-2019 at 03:47 PM.
TildenHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #6359
db@100
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TildenHunter View Post
I wouldn't worry about other people. I mean if you actively see or hear someone going after a particular bull or group of elk, give them their space. Likely it won't be a problem if you are far enough off the beaten path. If you are in area with lots of hunters......likely there won't be any elk anyways! I have never hunted public land for elk but I have a bunch of buddies who do it every year and they have never had a real problem. Everyone knows what you get when hunting public land. You can't get too mad when people are out doing the exact same thing you are. In the end it is all for fun. Be safe and have a way to contact someone if you get in a tight spot!
It may not happen often, but I shot and hit bull. The bull turned to take a step and another hunter shot him too! I had heard a 4 wheeler stop above me and then drive off. I thought the other guy had left but he just set up about 50 yards away. We were both looking down into the same bowl. Anyway, the other hunter came running down to me claiming that the bull was his. I just laughed it off and told him to go get it.
I killed another bull the next morning out of the same hole.
db@100 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2019, 04:13 PM   #6360
TildenHunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Tilden & Utopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by db@100 View Post
It may not happen often, but I shot and hit bull. The bull turned to take a step and another hunter shot him too! I had heard a 4 wheeler stop above me and then drive off. I thought the other guy had left but he just set up about 50 yards away. We were both looking down into the same bowl. Anyway, the other hunter came running down to me claiming that the bull was his. I just laughed it off and told him to go get it.
I killed another bull the next morning out of the same hole.
That is crazy. That has to be 1 in a million. I mean think how hard it is to get a shot off at a bull with a bow and to have 2 people unaware of one another both within bow range and both actually take shots and connect on a bull within seconds of one another is crazy. Did you hit him well? Was your second bull bigger then the first?

I mean you typically hunt for a week and if you are lucky you get 1 maybe 2 opportunities that yield a shot.
TildenHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-22-2019, 04:30 PM   #6361
Mex. Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Two questions...my original was two elk hunters, ( a seasoned elk Hunter, and myself a rookie) has most likely now dwindled to just me solo now. So what would be the biggest advice from the moment i step foot on the trail head? I’ve got a plan, and a proposed campsite, and projected paths I’ll take the following days. However i will have never seen this place outside of onx or google earth. Do i just take off to my planned camp or do i bugle along the way, break off here and there to find sign, etc?

2) I’ve been blessed to hunt whitetail hard for 25+ years, and i know there is plenty of unwritten rules in the woods between hunters. I hunt mainly private lands in the whitetail world, but was curious what are some unwritten rules that i should be considerate of to keep friction down should i encounter someone?

Thanks Corey

Personally I would Try every thing You Can to Find another Partner. But, Only Take someone That Can Physically Do the Same as you or it will be a Major Set Back. As Far As Planned Camp Sights and Hunting Goes its good to Do your research ahead of Time But, Deep Down you Will End Up where You Find Fresh elk Sign or there is No point in Being There. Water IS the Key to Mark as far as Way Points More Than what we all think is the Perfect Camp Sight on a Map is. With Elk you Just Have to Keep a Open Mind and Grind it Out Every Day. Almost all of My Trips I never ended up Hunting the area where I had Planned too. With Out pre scouting It will Just Be a Crap Shoot Till You Find them Our Learn what to Not do Next Yr. Drought, Pressure, or Timing Changes what Area Might Work for Some But, Not for Others. Regardless that's all the Fun. If it was easy Everyone Would end up at the Same Spot
Old 10-22-2019, 07:40 PM   #6362
drop dead fred
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
Personally I would Try every thing You Can to Find another Partner. But, Only Take someone That Can Physically Do the Same as you or it will be a Major Set Back. As Far As Planned Camp Sights and Hunting Goes its good to Do your research ahead of Time But, Deep Down you Will End Up where You Find Fresh elk Sign or there is No point in Being There. Water IS the Key to Mark as far as Way Points More Than what we all think is the Perfect Camp Sight on a Map is. With Elk you Just Have to Keep a Open Mind and Grind it Out Every Day. Almost all of My Trips I never ended up Hunting the area where I had Planned too. With Out pre scouting It will Just Be a Crap Shoot Till You Find them Our Learn what to Not do Next Yr. Drought, Pressure, or Timing Changes what Area Might Work for Some But, Not for Others. Regardless that's all the Fun. If it was easy Everyone Would end up at the Same Spot

Thanks bo Iíll be scratching to find someone, my buddy may make it but itís looking more like a no than a yes. So Iím just going to plan accordingly i surely donít want to drag someone along thatís only going to hinder me. If i canít find someone I guess Iíll be investing in some sort of gps/text system. Iíve also kicked around a SAR AN MEDVAC plan for peace of mind.

Old 10-23-2019, 01:19 AM   #6363
03GruntUSMC
Ten Point

Hunt In: Llano, Tx/ Colorado

I am truly blessed today. This is my second time elk hunting in Colorado. I have learned a lot and the hard work payed off. Not a big one, but a public land elk is a trophy in my book.
Attached Images

03GruntUSMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2019, 06:31 AM   #6364
cram369
Six Point

Congrats.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
cram369 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2019, 06:35 AM   #6365
Mex. Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03GruntUSMC View Post
I am truly blessed today. This is my second time elk hunting in Colorado. I have learned a lot and the hard work payed off. Not a big one, but a public land elk is a trophy in my book.
Heck Yeah. Congrats to You Sir
Old 10-23-2019, 06:43 AM   #6366
FlyGuyy
Four Point

Great work! Hard earned bull and lots of top notch table fare!
FlyGuyy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-23-2019, 10:00 AM   #6367
Patton
Pope & Young

Congrats!!! Any public land elk is indeed a trophy, and you got a bull at that!
Old 10-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #6368
drop dead fred
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
Personally I would try to find another friend or hunting buddy to go with you, regardless of their experience. It's obvious you're already putting in the effort in regards to preparation, another set of hands/eyes/ears and positive attitude will surely help. I think you certainly need a plan A-F.

2) We have yet to run into another hunter in the woods but have seen some at trailheads and have been surprised and pleased at the amount of info others would share. Certainly talk to anybody you get a chance, even the local guy who you see sitting on his trailer porch on the county road or the lady at the liquor store- info can be had everywhere. Talk to the other hunter and see if y'all can make an agreement on where each of you is hunting, IE you hit these two drainages and he the other two.

-Somebody who is still dreaming of their first elk

Sound advice thank ya sir!

Old 10-23-2019, 10:16 AM   #6369
RattlesnakeDan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Everywhere

Quote:
Sound advice thank ya sir!

Personally bowhunting is not a real team sport for me. I will go alone any day of the week because more than one is more scent, more noise, more mistakes made.
Checking your wind constantly is going to be your best friend. Nothing like spending 6 hours trying to get close enough for a shot amongst lots of eyes and noses and ears to get winded and blow the whole deal.
When you are alone you are focused and in the zone, I love hunting with my brother (best hunter I will ever know) but still we break apart and meet up later.
RattlesnakeDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 05:11 PM   #6370
Bill
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montana

Finished my Montana elk season. No shots, passed on a 4x4 at 180 yards waiting for the 2, 6x6 bedded behind him to come out. Crosshairs on the chest but held the shot.

Second one I saw hunting solo 100 yards above me in pines. I could not see from front legs forward. Had crosshairs on chest laying prone on bipod for seemed minutes, but could pull not seeing the whole elk. He turned up and away- massive elk- no shot. Still trying to decide if I was ethical or a fool- I hope the former.

Walked upstairs to take a shower and start washing my gear to put away, and hereís the elk herd across the street on private, no hunting property.

Ya gotta laugh!

Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-15-2019, 10:06 AM   #6371
Felix40
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public land

I know everyone is pretty much done thinking about elk for the year but I havent even gotten started yet. I have a late season archery 6 point bull hunt coming up this week. It should be super fun with all the bulls Ive been seeing but it may be tough to get an arrow in one. A friend is coming from TX to hunt with me. Ill put up some pictures as we go.

Heres just a couple of the legal bulls Ive found so far.

Name:  53F24D35-25AF-4FE8-8B2C-5C60F50B32F0.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  133.4 KB

Name:  F6489BB1-ECC7-452C-83B4-72235AFB88B2.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  90.2 KB
Felix40 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-15-2019, 11:51 AM   #6372
JES
Ten Point

Hunt In: Stonewall County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix40 View Post
I know everyone is pretty much done thinking about elk for the year but I havent even gotten started yet. I have a late season archery 6 point bull hunt coming up this week. It should be super fun with all the bulls Ive been seeing but it may be tough to get an arrow in one. A friend is coming from TX to hunt with me. Ill put up some pictures as we go.

Attachment 984087

Attachment 984088
Confused by your post, does it have to be a 6 point or is this your personal criteria? Either way, good luck on your hunt.
JES is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-15-2019, 12:03 PM   #6373
Felix40
Ten Point

6 points only
Old 12-16-2019, 12:25 PM   #6374
El General
Ten Point

Hunt In: Coke County

Quote:

You hunting there in your home town? Love that place.
El General is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-22-2019, 01:00 PM   #6375
Bill
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montana

My back yard yesterday. The buggers must know the seasonís over and they wanted to bug me.

Bill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-26-2019, 08:58 PM   #6376
Felix40
Ten Point

Name:  78C2EE90-1725-45AE-BAE0-9C8DF87F2C14.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  101.9 KB

One of the better bulls we found during the hunt
Old 12-26-2019, 09:02 PM   #6377
Felix40
Ten Point

Name:  CA4D7C8F-0DF1-465D-8428-1C4BDE20766C.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  104.2 KB

Name:  829D1A28-4DF4-4A35-8D6B-075FD58E195E.jpeg
Views: 464
Size:  122.9 KB

Name:  C18FE975-5A50-4F75-9D32-F8A750A0448F.jpeg
Views: 458
Size:  78.1 KB

We spent a lot of time glassing. Aside from hiking that is about all we did the whole trip.

Name:  6A707071-D143-421A-BC49-B6BA54F82575.jpeg
Views: 461
Size:  192.1 KB

Name:  AC4AF25F-190C-45C9-99D2-B5030FFE151F.jpeg
Views: 458
Size:  153.1 KB

With just a couple days left I got a chance to stalk some cows and it ended up producing some meat.

Name:  4A74EE58-3B51-4F98-8BFC-31BA979CE7A0.jpeg
Views: 465
Size:  118.4 KB

On the last day with maybe an hour of light left my partner got a solid stalk on a couple bulls. He ended up being in just the right spot and got a shot. It was the coolest thing Ive ever seen to watch the stalk from start to finish with the bull going down about 10 yards from him. He couldnt have planned it better.

Name:  9E46A91F-EF10-45BA-B4D5-9946B876D85B.jpeg
Views: 466
Size:  173.0 KB

Name:  A3041B00-2317-4386-9E4F-CF259B86B0F3.jpeg
Views: 466
Size:  49.1 KB

This hunt had a 4% success rate last year so to say Im happy with the outcome would be a big understatement!

Last edited by Felix40; 12-26-2019 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-27-2019, 06:06 AM   #6378
FlyGuyy
Four Point

Man thatís awesome!
FlyGuyy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 08:43 AM   #6379
AZ&F'sDaddy
Eight Point

Quote:

This hunt had a 4% success rate last year so to say Im happy with the outcome would be a big understatement!
This was a great year for size in 34. Guided for my friend in September. We saw some really big bulls.
AZ&F'sDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-27-2019, 10:57 AM   #6380
Patton
Pope & Young

Very cool, congrats to both you guys!
Old 01-01-2020, 08:06 PM   #6381
TWP
Ten Point

Hunt In: San Angelo

Wyoming apps coming in hot! Should draw this year, need to redeem myself from shooting over a big bull in 2018 with my longbow.
TWP is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2020, 09:26 PM   #6382
TX_DReezen
Four Point

Hunt In: Lee, Kerr, & San Jacinto County

Man this is some great info. for someone looking into an elk hunt in the coming years!
TX_DReezen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2020, 09:40 PM   #6383
JTeLarkin08
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Weatherford/Childress

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWP View Post
Wyoming apps coming in hot! Should draw this year, need to redeem myself from shooting over a big bull in 2018 with my longbow.
Need to start learning to string walk and gap shoot this year before your hunt
JTeLarkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-01-2020, 10:19 PM   #6384
TWP
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
Need to start learning to string walk and gap shoot this year before your hunt
Just wait until October and shoot them with a 7 mag!!! 👍🏻
Old 02-08-2020, 07:32 PM   #6385
Death from Above
Pope & Young

Quote:
Thanks bo Iíll be scratching to find someone, my buddy may make it but itís looking more like a no than a yes. So Iím just going to plan accordingly i surely donít want to drag someone along thatís only going to hinder me. If i canít find someone I guess Iíll be investing in some sort of gps/text system. Iíve also kicked around a SAR AN MEDVAC plan for peace of mind.

Me, my brother and my son are looking at 9/5 thru 9/12.

Looking good into SW Colorado. Welcome to talk it through and make it a bigger group...we are all rookies in the mountains but lifelong outdoorsmen. Our plan is to hike in and stay while carrying everything on our backs...when we come out it will be with elk meat
Death from Above is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-09-2020, 10:44 AM   #6386
TWarren
Six Point

Hunt In: Panhandle and New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death from Above View Post
Me, my brother and my son are looking at 9/5 thru 9/12.

Looking good into SW Colorado. Welcome to talk it through and make it a bigger group...we are all rookies in the mountains but lifelong outdoorsmen. Our plan is to hike in and stay while carrying everything on our backs...when we come out it will be with elk meat
Make sure you keep up with the new regulations. Many of those SW OTC archery units will no longer be OTC next fall.
TWarren is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2020, 10:10 AM   #6387
Big Ace
Ten Point

Hunt In: Wilson County

I’m in for WY and AZ. I should draw WY this year or next and hopefully AZ in about 2 more years.
Big Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2020, 10:25 AM   #6388
texas shag
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas, Old Mexico

Sent in my Arizona yearly tithe. About to do the same for Utah and Nevada, as I have no hope in drawing the units I want yet. May try an OTC Colorado tag if I can’t draw NM this year.
texas shag is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2020, 12:06 PM   #6389
jaker_cc
Ten Point

Hunt In: Webb Ct., Karnes Ct.

Got my points in for Arizona elk and lope, going points in Colorado for deer elk and lope, Wyoming for deer elk and lope points in July, New Mexico for deer and elk tags, Montana for general elk
jaker_cc is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-12-2020, 12:30 PM   #6390
Patton
Pope & Young

‘Tis the draw season!

I’m in on AZ elk and antelope. Will apply for Wyoming Elk/Deer/Antelope and may try to draw a hunt or two there next year with the changes in NonRes opportunities. Will do points in Colorado for elk/bear/pronghorn and going to try and draw a deer tag. Points for Montana deer/elk/antelope/archery antelope. Will apply for points again in Utah for Elk/Deer/Antelope/Both Sheep/Goat.
Old 02-13-2020, 03:18 PM   #6391
TWP
Ten Point

Bought points in AZ for me and my oldest who just turned 10 a couple weeks ago. I sure wish someone had been buying points for me back in the day. Lucky sucker!
Old 02-13-2020, 07:26 PM   #6392
Death from Above
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWarren View Post
Make sure you keep up with the new regulations. Many of those SW OTC archery units will no longer be OTC next fall.
Driving us nuts as I type...

Curious why the restrictions on archery and not gun?

Looking for the 2020 book to come out so we can settle dates, probably going mule deer and bear after this fall
Death from Above is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2020, 12:18 AM   #6393
44mAG
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton View Post
ĎTis the draw season!

Iím in on AZ elk and antelope. Will apply for Wyoming Elk/Deer/Antelope and may try to draw a hunt or two there next year with the changes in NonRes opportunities. Will do points in Colorado for elk/bear/pronghorn and going to try and draw a deer tag. Points for Montana deer/elk/antelope/archery antelope. Will apply for points again in Utah for Elk/Deer/Antelope/Both Sheep/Goat.

I really hope WY doesnít pass those new regulations. Seems like most are against it. I picked WY as my state to build points in.

44mAG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2020, 08:56 AM   #6394
TWarren
Six Point

Hunt In: Panhandle and New Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death from Above View Post
Driving us nuts as I type...

Curious why the restrictions on archery and not gun?

Looking for the 2020 book to come out so we can settle dates, probably going mule deer and bear after this fall
I don't know the reasoning of restricting one over the other. Perhaps the thought is many elk are on private by the rifle seasons?
TWarren is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2020, 09:15 AM   #6395
ramrod
Eight Point

^^^this would be my guess too. Also there are starting to be just as many bow/muzzle loader hunters as rifle.
ramrod is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2020, 10:23 AM   #6396
Patton
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mAG View Post
I really hope WY doesnít pass those new regulations. Seems like most are against it. I picked WY as my state to build points in.

Bill didnít pass
Old 02-14-2020, 12:39 PM   #6397
Mossback
Ten Point

Hunt In: Comal county

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mAG View Post

It failed but had me sweating. Maxed out for elk and deer points, that bill was going to ruffle some feathers for sure. Wyoga was against it and nothing gets done up there without them on board.
Mossback is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-14-2020, 05:32 PM   #6398
44mAG
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossback View Post
It failed but had me sweating. Maxed out for elk and deer points, that bill was going to ruffle some feathers for sure. Wyoga was against it and nothing gets done up there without them on board.

Thanks for the update. Good news!

44mAG is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top