Wish me luck Fellers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck Fellers!

I am such a cutie. First night with a CPAP machine. You see me posting all night you will know why. LOL!!!! Bad part is my wife has to put up with me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by doghouse; 06-06-2019, 06:11 PM.

Dam!

Comment

Yea thay are a fashion statement. First time my 3 yo grandson saw me with mine on he cried. But you are gonna sleep good.

Comment

First thing thing I thought of when I seen that pic
        Attached Files

Comment

I thought those pads up top were your eye brows! LOL

Comment

I recommend that you sleep on your back, a pillow under your knees and take some serious sleeping aids. It will take some time to get used to but it will soon be amazing, better sleep than you've had in years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Report back in the morning on how good / bad your night was. I predict a great nights sleep. If it helps, you will want to look into other masks. You wont be able to sleep on your side with that one, most likely. Do you have a moustache? With that mask you will need to be clean shaved to get a good seal. If you have a stash, look at the nasal pillow type masks that feed air from the top from both sides, allowing you to sleep on either side.

Cpap.com for supplies and accessories. Lots of times cheaper than insurance coverage through a durable medical supply. When I got my last machine, they charged insurance $600 a month for 6 months, and tried to collect a couple hundred a month from me. I reminded them of the paperwork I requested from them that assured me no out of pocket costs to me. I could have bought the machine from Cpap.com for $900.

Comment

Good luck, hope it helps. Beats the heck out of dying in your sleep....

Comment

Get some sleep sir!

Comment

Takes some getting used to but it is well worth the adjustment. You will be shocked at how tired you really were and how terrible your sleep was before.

I use the exact same mask. Works well for me.

Comment

Good luck, sleep tight.

Comment

I had to get on one about 2 years ago. It completley changed my life. After a few nights, I began to adjust to it. After about 3-4 weeks I was getting pretty comfortable with it. I still don't like it. But, the feeling when you wake up of feeling well rested is absolutely worth it. I recently got an oral appliance because I have a trip planned wear I won't be able to take my CPAP. I have been getting used to it for a few weeks. It seems to be working quite well too. My wife hasn't complained of snoring and I wake up feeling good. So, it must be working to some degree. Many folks don't stick with a CPAP long enough to really adjust. They are a hassle. But, there is no replacement for a good night's rest. I waited WAAAAAYY too long to get a sleep study done and get on a CPAP. Should have done it several years before I did.

Comment

Luuuuke! I am your Faaaather!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rogue-one-darth-vader-02 (Small).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	24580936

Comment

Love mine! Make yourself get used to it and it will help you get some great sleep....and live longer.

Comment

I got used to mine in a couple nights. Before that I ran into every ditch in East Texas and I'm sure scared the hell out of lots of drivers. I've been on one for more than twenty years, my first one is an antique !

Comment

Working...
                              X