Constitutional Carry in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constitutional Carry in Texas

Just passed the Texas House!! Still needs to go through Senate.

PLEASE consider making a donation to TSRA (Texas State Rifle Association) PAC, who is helping to get this passed. Even if it’s only $5/$10/$20. It’s not like there’s any ammo around to spend it on....

Originally posted by Abctx View Post
    Just passed the Texas House!! Still needs to go through Senate.

PLEASE consider making a donation to TSRA (Texas State Rifle Association) PAC, who is helping to get this passed. Even if it’s only $5/$10/$20. It’s not like there’s any ammo around to spend it on....

https://tsrapac.com/
    Our elected officials don't give a rats arse about us. Republicans could've pasted this for the last 25 years. It's just a crumb trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Our elected officials don't give a rats arse about us. Republicans could've pasted this for the last 25 years. It's just a crumb trail.
      The Speaker of the Texas House has TREMENDOUS power in what gets to come up for a vote, and we have had some REAL jokers over the years. We’ve got the chance to actually get this done, this time.

Comment

The Speaker of the Texas House has TREMENDOUS power in what gets to come up for a vote, and we have had some REAL jokers over the years. We’ve got the chance to actually get this done, this time.
        I'm all for it.....but it smells like bs!

Comment

I sure hope so, because multiple other states are making us look bad. It's really sad, that every large city and many smaller cities in Texas are completely controlled by liberals.

We really need this to go through. Then get us a governor who has balls all the time, not just on occasions.

Comment

Call and email your Senators, let them know a vote against this is a vote against their re-election

Comment

Glad I went to class and am in week 3 of waiting for the license.
              Carrying can be a big responsibility.

Comment

It's all good, but in some states you will still need some sort of permit to carry there.

Comment

This too me is about having my 2nd A rights restored. I still wont CC most likely but its not about that for me. I should have the unfettered right to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                    Glad I went to class and am in week 3 of waiting for the license.
                    Carrying can be a big responsibility.
                    I have had my LTC for over 5 years, and yes, Carring is a HUGE responsibilty... more so when you know the Law.
                    it changes your mind set, on how you react to situations...
                    i guess i am for Constitutional Carry, but do feel that training or some sort of classes should be given, as you learn so much from going

Comment

I’ll make a donation today.
                      It better pass this year. Seems like several states in the last few months have passed it

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                        I have had my LTC for over 5 years, and yes, Carring is a HUGE responsibilty... more so when you know the Law.

it changes your mind set, on how you react to situations...

i guess i am for Constitutional Carry, but do feel that training or some sort of classes should be given, as you learn so much from going

The training should be on the person making the decision to carry the gun, not mandated by the government and taxed to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          The training should be on the person making the decision to carry the gun, not mandated by the government and taxed to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Yep

Comment

Hope it passes. Fixing to start looking for someone to come out and do a class. Got 5-6 people so far that want to get one and trying to go all together at one time.

Comment

I’ll believe it when I see it. I’ve had my TX CHL since 1996, and I’ll still renew my license next year even if this passes (which I seriously doubt it will).

The ONLY reason I have even a glimmer of hope of CC passing this time is so that the state can give the finger to the Harris administration after all their bluster on gun control.

Comment

Working...
                              X