Sig Sauer Romeo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig Sauer Romeo

Does anyone have one of the red dots? I already have a Burris Fast Fire III on my G40 MOS but due to a few add-ons to my truck gun, I am thinking about buying the Romeo 5. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

I have two 5's. Not an expert on red dots but they work fine and was highly recommended on THF.

Comment

I just installed a Romeo5 yesterday on an AR. Was extremely impressed. Easy to site in and the dot is easy to locate. Don’t understand how it’s a third of the price as similar red dots.

I’ll be purchasing a second.

Comment

Bad *** sight

Comment

Awesome, this is what I want to hear. I am going to mount it on my G40 (it has a few extra parts on it with just a few extra parts on the way). I'll take my Burris FF III off and run the Sig. I'll post up some more pics when I am done with it. Thanks for your info!!

Comment

I have a Romeo 5 on my PC carbine and it does the job very well. The co witness is perfect and it has held zero for over 1000rds so far.
            KIMG0922 by Tony Pic, on Flickr

Comment

Put one on my AR pistol and as mentioned it’s a great sight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've owned an aimpoint T1 at the top end, a primary arms at the bottom, and in the middle a sig romeo 5.

Get the aimpoint if you're going to a warzone, the sig for anything else. Hell I sold my t1, bought 2 more Romeo 5s for other guns and still have a good bit of cash left over.

Oh and the PA was garbage, don't even think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                  Awesome, this is what I want to hear. I am going to mount it on my G40 (it has a few extra parts on it with just a few extra parts on the way). I'll take my Burris FF III off and run the Sig. I'll post up some more pics when I am done with it. Thanks for your info!!

what brace is that? Effect function at all?

Comment

It is the Recover Tactical 20/21 brace for large frame Glocks. I just got it last Friday and haven't had a chance to really play with it yet. But so far I am liking it. My Father in law has the Flux Defense brace for his G40 10mm and he harvested a whitetail with his this past year. I however, am not a fan of the Flux Defense brace.

Comment

I have 2, no complaints

Comment

Another thumbs up here !

Comment

Have one on my 30-30 and love it

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                            Have one on my 30-30 and love it

Cool man!! I may move my Burris FF III to my 30-30, and leave the Romeo 5 on the Glock. Patiently waiting for my Romeo 5 to arrive tonight.

Comment

Like them. I did notice mine was staying on when driving in the truck from the movement so don't know what that does to battery life.

Comment

Working...
                              X