X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
    Here’s an email I received today:

“ Hi, How are you today?

I am Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike, I have arrived here in JFK International Airport New york With your ATM Card Worth, $10.8M Dollars. But I need to hear from you urgent because I receive another address from this woman by name, Mrs. Virgina Tanner and she told me that you have authorized Her to receive the ATM Card for you because you are very ill now, Is this truth,let me know.Did you send you this woman called,Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth $10.8Mus Dollars from Me. Also, I want you to send me $100.00 for the airport clearance certificate. Remember I was sent from UPS Courier Company, Director,to make delivery of this ATM Card to your house address So If I did not hear from you urgent,I will complete this delivery to Mrs. Virgina Tanner as your representative. I wait for your urgent response now,Did you send you this woman called, Mrs. Virgina Tanner to receive your ATM CARD worth $10.8Mus Dollars from Me.

Diplomatic Agent, Mr. James Mike,
    CALL OR TEXT +1 (303) 632-0616”

Gee, I’m so excited! These dudes must think we are awful stupid, but I’m sure some fall for it.
    Dang, if you had taken them up on that, you wouldn’t have to move to Seattle ! (It never was a sure thing that she was gonna take up with you anyway....)

Comment

Originally posted by Rotney View Post
      Randy I got mine from him. It’s legit that’s why I’ll be in Seattle this weekend celebrating Nanza
      Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
      Dang, if you had taken them up on that, you wouldn’t have to move to Seattle ! (It never was a sure thing that she was gonna take up with you anyway....)

You ladies are funny!

Comment

Got this one today. Watch out for your older folks. Area code is Florida.
        Attached Files

Comment

"I'll" let "me" and "my self" know so "we" don't get scam-d. Between the 4 of us, "we" aughta be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            Got this one a few minutes ago. Protect your parents and Grandparents from this scam.
            You're the oldest person I know. Consider yourself warned!

Comment

Working...
            X