No announcement yet.

Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Chris, not the report I was hoping for. Saying an extra prayer for you buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      Thumper

Have you heard any updates. Sent him a meal tomorrow. Wife wants to increase the meals.

Any updates?????

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Sent him a dinner tonite.
      Thanks for the steaks they were good, I'm making two dinner meals from it.

Ft. Bend Meals on wheels has connected up with five 5-7 small meals a week. Good little meals but with the nausea its hard to keep them down. Not really needing more food but better non-nausea causing food. Pork chop, ham steak, and the Big Country Breakfast are my favorites.
      Last edited by Thumper; 04-14-2021, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I’m in for helping. But what about his medical condition? Is he getting the care that he needs to recuperate and if not why?

Comment

I Have Signa Advantage, doesn’t cover everything, pretty much a co-pay scam. You’re rated by your zip code ???. Medicare Insurance is pretty trashy. I’m in the 5th year of dealing with this, 7th year medicating.

Comment

Just a reminder, messages are iffy getting past this new “not secure” demon bs.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Yes sir, there are a number a folks here that are always lending a hand when people are in need. To those God has given much to, much is expected.

Let's keep this man fed!
              Drop his address in this link and pick something out.

27438 Buffalo Trail
              Hockley Texas 77447

https://www.foodsheretexas.com/
              JES has dinner covered tomorrow night

Comment

JES has a ribeye dinner being delivered tonight.

Comment

JES has a ribeye dinner being delivered tonight.
                  Thanks for the update!

Comment

Mrs. Droebuck made him some chicken and dumplings he can get a couple dinners out of. It was good meeting you Chris and I enjoyed the visit.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                      Mrs. Droebuck made him some chicken and dumplings he can get a couple dinners out of. It was good meeting you Chris and I enjoyed the visit.

Greatness!

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                        Well with your wife cooking, he is spoiled now!! Good eating there!! A big Thumbs up to y'all Donnie!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Well with your wife cooking, he is spoiled now!! Good eating there!! A big Thumbs up to y'all Donnie!
                          Thanks David I will relay that to her, I am just the delivery man.

Comment

Well he should be well fed for awhile since JES had a dinner delivered as well. Good stuff.

Comment

JES is having dinner delivered 5/2, 5/4, 5/6, 5/8 and 5/10.

Well done sir.

Comment

JES is having dinner delivered 5/2, 5/4, 5/6, 5/8 and 5/10.

Well done sir.

That’s awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X