Prayers for Garguy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Life gets out of hand often. Bout time we get back over to crockett for some mexican food again when GG gets up and rollin
    Might as well just let me smoke a brisket and we’ll meet at GG’s HQ! I have a regular man’s job now so Friday evening through Sunday evening I’m game!

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    You don't spill as much corn in these pines cuz you done went yankee on us hunting that treeless landscape.[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    A: I literally took a job Monday running a crew for COE boundary maintenance, and if you think for one second I’m not slipping off like a crescent wrench to look around then we can’t be friends anymore lol.

B: They have trees up yonder too, they’re just strategically planted to stop the winds from Alberta lol

Comment

Somebody please bring Steve a salt block to his hospital room, he says he can’t have any salted food on the floor he’s on. He’s having to charm the nurses for little salt packets and I know he ran out of good looks a long time ago.

Father thank you for continuing to sustain Steve’s life. We give you all the praise and glory.

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post

Might as well just let me smoke a brisket and we’ll meet at GG’s HQ! I have a regular man’s job now so Friday evening through Sunday evening I’m game!

A: I literally took a job Monday running a crew for COE boundary maintenance, and if you think for one second I’m not slipping off like a crescent wrench to look around then we can’t be friends anymore lol.

B: They have trees up yonder too, they’re just strategically planted to stop the winds from Alberta lol
        [emoji16][emoji23]
        Alberta!

I'm game for a brisket

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw this one a little late but prayers sent for a continued and complete recovery.

Comment

Well guys/gals, exchanged texts this evening with Steve til he got tired and konked out... we were comparing trail cam pics! That's great news to me if he feels good enough for that. His nephew sent him new pics from behind the house... an old familiar face started showin up... Little David is gettin' excited, and I think Steve is too... He's still got a long way to go but seems the ship is indeed headed in the right direction.
            Let's all pray for the right diagnosis and treatment from his care team to to the Lord's work in healing our buddy completely. We agreed to check in in the morning. I'll report back. Jogger/Johnny, if y'all hear anything, post up!

Lord, we thank You for the healing of our brother to this point. Lord we continue to ask for complete restoration of our brother Steve with complete healing. Take this illness from his body and return his strength. Guide his care-givers to Your healing. Give them all the wisdom and plan they need to treat him successfully. Bring comfort to his family and keep them all safe from harm. In Jesus Name, Amen!

Comment

Amen Charlie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning guys. I'm still on the green side of the grass. Been a lot like a bungee jump where you are going a hundred miles per hour toward the ground and then the strap catches and you stop two inches before the ground.

I felt so much better yesterday that they cut my pain med completely off. I realized I wasn't quite that well by evening.

Im not out of the woods yet but I'm headed that way. Gods grace is ever needed. Thank y'all for the prayers. I'm sitting in a chair drinking coffee now. Miight scroll around and see what all I missed on the forum and answer a few of a mass of well wishes and offers of help. More than half of those are there without a doubt. Thanks again. Steve

Comment

Continued prayers. Glad you are up and moving around!

Comment

Originally posted by ontarget View Post
                    Continued prayers. Glad you are up and moving around!

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      Good morning guys. I'm still on the green side of the grass. Been a lot like a bungee jump where you are going a hundred miles per hour toward the ground and then the strap catches and you stop two inches before the ground.

I felt so much better yesterday that they cut my pain med completely off. I realized I wasn't quite that well by evening.

Im not out of the woods yet but I'm headed that way. Gods grace is ever needed. Thank y'all for the prayers. I'm sitting in a chair drinking coffee now. Miight scroll around and see what all I missed on the forum and answer a few of a mass of well wishes and offers of help. More than half of those are there without a doubt. Thanks again. Steve
                      Good news here! You will be out in no time, hopefully before that first true cool front in October hits. Still praying!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sending more up to the good Lord for complete (and quick) healin!!

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Happy to read you are doing better. Keep it up!

Comment

I have never met you but being more of a observer & occasional poster here on TBH.
                              Just wanted to continue the string of prayers for you for a complete recovery.

Comment

Good to hear you are pointed in the right direction. Hoping this is over soon for you.

Prayers continue to be sent.

J

Comment

Working...
                                X