Mr Buddy Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr Buddy Heater

I have a red Mr a buddy heater that I bought the wife new 2 years ago to use in the blind. It’s only been used 8-10 times in the last 2 years.

A few months ago during deer season we tried to turn it on in the garage and it stopped working. I tried the pipe cleaner trick and still nothing.

When Propane can is connected to it, it means liquid underneath it.
    Anyone close to the Port O’Connor area knowledgeable enough to take it apart and fix it?

Go buy another one just like it. Keep the new one. Take the faulty one back with current receipt. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Go buy another one just like it. Keep the new one. Take the faulty one back with current receipt. Problem solved.
      woah! you're so wrong for that! LOL...

Comment

Dang, I thought I was the only one that did that. LOL

Comment

Hey. They made the defective product. You know most of us do not keep receipts.

Comment

That is exactly why I do that. If I screwed up, I would take the hit, but if the product was defective, they are going to see their product again.

Comment

When a product is two years old and worked during that time, that doesn't scream defective product to me. The warranty is 1 year on most of them. So, doing so is committing fraud. Blows my mind that people not only do this but encourage others to commit fraud as well.

Comment

Calling Smart!

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I see all new Shimano reels in my future.

Comment

I just blow mine out with an air compressor. Usually got spiders nests in the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
                      When a product is two years old and worked during that time, that doesn't scream defective product to me. The warranty is 1 year on most of them. So, doing so is committing fraud. Blows my mind that people not only do this but encourage others to commit fraud as well.
                      I was wondering who'd be the first Karen. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                        I was wondering who'd be the first Karen. Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
                        First one with a broken sarcasm meter.

Comment

lmao>>>> I wish we all were perfect...

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8twf8_MzrU"]Buddy heater not working? try this - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s58YeeyD0zE"]buddy heater gas problems fix- No Propane to Pilot - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbElauoF3R4"]REPAIR: Mr. Heater Portable Buddy - YouTube[/ame]
                            Last edited by Tx_Wader; 02-19-2021, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rfroese View Post
                              WTH. I have done the same with wives. I am on 4 or 5 now. But, who’s counting

Comment

Working...
                              X