No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need to lean to setup limits on binance. I should have had an autosell on my ripple if it fell below $1. Oh well, Im still up a touch.

Comment

yeah this dip is kinda sucking... i think it'll pick back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
        Public service announcement: now that I'm coinbased, binanced, bittrexed and gdaxed the bubble will burst.

Still can't figure out buying Ripple....
        I told y'all this would happen 3 days ago.

My LTC purchase at $344 should be in my CB today.
        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I'm down on the ripple but bought Litecoin at $106 so still up double there... same for ETH. Going to ride it out... not buying on the bottom until I truly know what that is. But if bitcoin drops to $100 I will buy, buy, buy ��

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
            I'm down on the ripple but bought Litecoin at $106 so still up double there... same for ETH. Going to ride it out... not buying on the bottom until I truly know what that is. But if bitcoin drops to $100 I will buy, buy, buy ��
            haha you and me both!

Comment

Looks like a bloodbath overnight. I could still sell and make a profit on my ETH and LTC but I am just gonna hold on and see what happens. Maybe we will get a big dead cat bounce....

Comment

Bought my XRP at .47 and this is what most of my money is in now.

Bought my BTC at 9,860

It has been weird to just sit and watch for the last week after working so hard to get into XRP.

Comment

I did some trading during the last few weeks and made money but sat mostly in cash waiting for the inevitable drop after such a run-up. Ive been buying a little known coin called Royal Kingdom Coin(RKC) as well. Currently trading at about .47, it seems to cycle from about there to around a dollar. It doesnt trade a huge volume normally but I have been able to put in $500 and double it on a consistent basis.
                  Last edited by rtp; 12-22-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

It’s a blood bath boys! I’d barely be even if I cashed out now after fees. Oh well...we knew the risk. Maybe it will stabilize as everyone predicts. I sure hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                      Need some help. I know this was covered earlier but it has taken almost a week to get the coin base deposits in my account. There are 4 of them all less than a quarter. I tried yesterday using them like I remember someone saying on here without the decimals but I couldn't make it work. Any pointers?
                      can someone help me out? want to buy in with this down turn

Comment

Anybody come across any articles about what is actually causing the dip? I assume some big players are dumping their BTC along with others, and causing the fall off? If so, what’s the purpose? Do they have a plan? Drive the price way down and start this whole thing all over? Seems logical to me, but I’m just a broke redneck. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Anybody come across any articles about what is actually causing the dip? I assume some big players are dumping their BTC along with others, and causing the fall off? If so, what’s the purpose? Do they have a plan? Drive the price way down and start this whole thing all over? Seems logical to me, but I’m just a broke redneck. [emoji12]

Skinny
                          All sorts of theories about it abound. I don't think anyone really knows but with the rush on new investors flocking in I am sure it didn't take much for panic to set in. I could break even and sell now but what fun would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            can someone help me out? want to buy in with this down turn
                            Only use the cents, without the decimal. I had four transactions. Two wiped each other out (debit / credit) and 2 debits. I entered the amount of the cents from the 2 debits with using the decimal. Hope this helps.

Todd

Comment

I sold everything I had yesterday. I'm feeling pretty good right now.

Comment

Sure glad Im only playing with profits at this point. I pulled my original investment as soon as I could. Sure hope everything goes back up though. I don't like losing free money

Comment

Working...
                                X