Nothing says you're a badarse like..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    wow!! Like an Injun wearing his foes scalps on his belt. Like a boss!
    That's not politically correct! You could hurt feelings. I have indigenous people blood in me, and that term is offensive

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Photo shopped.
      Quite a few pics on the ranches Facebook page at different angles.

Comment

It definitely is a straight line on the dead buck but if photoshopped they did one heck of a job with placement on tines where they are locked up and touching.

Someone suggested that the flat part of the dead buck was from the deer bedding down resting his head and the hide dried that way. I could see that happening.
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Some of you analytical cynical mother****ers could **** up happy ending massage dream by complaining that INS cant do their jobs because of some twits in congress.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Photo shopped.
              People that say this don’t know how photoshop works.

It’s 100% real and on a friends place.

I’ve posted Two trailcam pics of it on our stuff.

This pic is one of a sequence of handheld still cam pics.

Comment

He doesnt believe its photoshopped.
                Hes being him.

Comment

Craziness. That buck must have a strong arse neck to tote that thing around. I'm sure he'll be glad when he sheds them.

Comment

Packing Memories with him ...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      That's not politically correct! You could hurt feelings. I have indigenous people blood in me, and that term is offensive
                      Exactly.

My second cousin, twice removed drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee and that comment stung just a little

Pic reminds me of my grandpa when a dog would kill a chicken. He would wire the chicken to its collar till it rotted off! The smell alone let him shunned by all people and animals. That funk is gonna get pretty rough

Comment

You got it from a blood transfusion to help you with that case of the shingles!
                        You cant claim to be an injun from a blood transfusion there big chief! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          Exactly.

My second cousin, twice removed drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee and that comment stung just a little
                          Now, THAT is funny!!!

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          You got it from a blood transfusion to help you with that case of the shingles!
                          You cant claim to be an injun from a blood transfusion there big chief! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
                          THAT is not. Anyone with even a tiny brain knows that you don't get blood transfusions for shingles. Ask me how I know! I would be willing to send you some of my blood for a transfusion. It would increase your IQ...and make you more pleasant!

Comment

Now, THAT is funny!!!

THAT is not. Anyone with even a tiny brain knows that you don't get blood transfusions for shingles. Ask me how I know! I would be willing to send you some of my blood for a transfusion. It would increase your IQ...and make you more pleasant!
                            Then i could be an injun too!!!!! [emoji1787]

Comment

Mess with me and ill have your head!

Comment

Someone posted a big elk in the same situation on the Las Raices facebook post.

It honestly is more impressive than even this Panhandle deer... you can see the skull and jawbone.

Comment

Working...
                                X