• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Begin: 258.2
    1-20 : 250.6

Down 7.6 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Forgot to post I’m at 205 from 215 after two weeks with only a change in eating habits. Forgot the pic too

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Weigh ins are 1/28

How's everyone doing ? So far I'm only down 1lb from last weigh in, been working out and bike riding I'm seeing results and looking thinner but not dropping weight.

Comment

How many of y’all are only weighing on sundays?

I was down to 212, but am back to 216… seems like on any given day I’m +\- 5 lbs! I know it’s not a huge swing but It’s frustrating

Comment

I'm hanging in about the same over here. I think I'm eating more since I got my braces off and I've been eating a lot that I couldn't eat before such as chips and dip.

Comment

Been stringing together a solid stretch recently! Hoping to be in the 180's after a hard push come weigh in this weekend!

Hope everyone is still at it!

Comment

Originally posted by bowfishin fool View Post
                How many of y’all are only weighing on sundays?

I was down to 212, but am back to 216… seems like on any given day I’m +\- 5 lbs! I know it’s not a huge swing but It’s frustrating

Try and stay consistent on when you weigh in. First thing in the AM before food and what not. I can weigh myself on a Friday morning and be pumped at the number and then Monday morning after a subpar weekend be ******.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Try and stay consistent on when you weigh in. First thing in the AM before food and what not. I can weigh myself on a Friday morning and be pumped at the number and then Monday morning after a subpar weekend be ******.

Yep I only weigh myself first thing in the morning when I get out of bed.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

This right here. I wake up, go pee and then step on the scale. I’ll weigh 4-5 lbs heavier in the afternoon after eating and drinking water throughout the day. Your initial weigh in should have been done in the evening. [emoji12]

Comment

I had 5 awesome days strung together and ruined them in just the last 2 nights with beer and food..... Attempting to jump back on the train today!

Always a roller coaster

Comment

8.7 down.

Comment

199 this morning only lost 1 lbs past 2 weeks. Frustrating I've been dieting and working out I can see a difference and so can the wife I look thinner and clothes are fitting better just not much on the weight loss

Comment

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

11 down so far

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

11 down so far
                              Awesome! I can’t wait til that first number is a 1 again!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                                Awesome! I can’t wait til that first number is a 1 again!

Dude, me too! I have been under 200 in four years!

Congrats brother!

Comment

Working...
                                X