No announcement yet.

The Metal (Music) Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like too many to name. Listen to Pisces by Jinjer. Your mind will be blown. What she can do with her voice is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Heck no! When I listen to Lamb of God, so do my neighbors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      I listened to that song a ton in high school. Don't listen to them much anymore, but still a great song.

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2-bgwA0Ro"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2-bgwA0Ro[/ame]

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xHx6E0lGBW4"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xHx6E0lGBW4[/ame]

Comment

Y'all are making me all nostalgic . Another band I listened to a ton in high school. The "Rise Of The Tyrant" album in particular.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWYh79epuKE"]In This Shallow Grave - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
              I listened to that song a ton in high school. Don't listen to them much anymore, but still a great song.
              Lamb of God rules. The only band that can hang with Slayer live. They recently passed Sepultura as my second favorite band of all time. They did it via the 5 live shows with Slayer the last couple of years.

I like death metal and some of the new stuff but it just doesn't compare to Slayer and Lamb of god live.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Ghost Inside - One Choice. Listening to it right now during my workout. More effective the louder you play it

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                  Heck no! When I listen to Lamb of God, so do my neighbors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  My set of full size Bose headphones will knock your socks off.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Lamb of God rules. The only band that can hang with Slayer live. They recently passed Sepultura as my second favorite band of all time. They did it via the 5 live shows with Slayer the last couple of years.

I like death metal and some of the new stuff but it just doesn't compare to Slayer and Lamb of god live.

I saw them live in 2009 a few months after "Wrath" was released. I think it's been about ten years since I've been to a concert, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                      I saw them live in 2009 a few months after "Wrath" was released. I think it's been about ten years since I've been to a concert, to be honest.
                      Prayers sent.

Comment

I've really gotten into Whitechapel in the past few years. A few good ones to cut your teeth on:

- I, Dementia
                        - The Saw Is the Law
                        - Black Bear
                        - Bring Me Home
                        - Hickory Creek

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                          Prayers sent.
                          Every time I think about going to a concert, I think about all the traffic I'd have to deal with trying to get to downtown Houston. That usually makes the decision for me . That, and a lot of tours don't stop in Houston. At least with bands I'd like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                            I've really gotten into Whitechapel in the past few years. A few good ones to cut your teeth on:

- I, Dementia
                            - The Saw Is the Law
                            - Black Bear
                            - Bring Me Home
                            - Hickory Creek
                            Seen them.

Comment

Sylosis has Great Music Tunes, but I HATE the singing.

I wish there was a band that played similar tunes with a singer who wasn't so obnoxious, angry and I could understand...

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                                Sylosis has Great Music Tunes, but I HATE the singing.

I wish there was a band that played similar tunes with a singer who wasn't so obnoxious, angry and I could understand...
                                I think he sounds pretty good?? Do you want Josh Groban singing?

He sounds a bit like the singer for Soilwork. They are pretty bad *** too. Speaking of, they have a new song out that is pretty dang good. Death Diviner.
                                Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 08-03-2020, 12:21 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Working...
                                X