Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plots look good, and your decision on the quail will pay dividends.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Plots look good, and your decision on the quail will pay dividends.

Rwc
      They sure are doing better than the spring attempt Hope things are looking awesome for you this year

Comment

Bob

White! [emoji1]

Good call on the birds. I can sit and listen to those little guys all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
          Bob

White! [emoji1]

Good call on the birds. I can sit and listen to those little guys all day.

I really look forward to them taking hold and making a come back Progress on your place is coming along! Love the updates

Comment

Well, it wasn't perfect timing, but you have to take it when you can get it! My Dozer guy has been behind and finally was able to make it out to handle a few things! First up is the back door where I had him clear a 150 yd lane straight through the timber up the hill, to the stands front, where I put the second of my two feeders and a 200 plus yard lane to the right down the east fence line! Both should give outstanding coverage in all directions! Time will tell
            Attached Files

Comment

Next up is the stand I call Black Pond in the NE part of the property. I had a bigger section cleared for a larger food plot next year just off of the current one, a 200 yd lane out the left window, and a 125 yard land our the right rear ending in a summer food plot! The terrain is very thick and by hand corning these new lanes it should provide great opportunity
              Attached Files

Comment

Solid work.

Those lanes will off.

Rwc

Comment

Lastly, I spread three loads of rock on the barn pad to alleviate the muddy mess that was sure to come. I also had the dozer cut back from skinning rack to prevent the mud from accumulating on the pad in times of heavy rain. To prevent future erosion I also spread 1K lb of quickcrete around the base of the building to shield the pad from continuous runoff from the roof. So with all of this finally complete I am going to kick off my season this Friday for the week! Good luck out there
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                    Solid work.

Those lanes will off.

Rwc
                    I have great hopes that they will Good luck this year!

Comment

On the trip back out this evening I remembered to to grab a pic of the future shooting range that is close to camp. Early spring project will be getting a small pad with roof and a bench. For now its time to hunt
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good Luck My Friend!!!

Comment

Good luck this season. Your place is really coming along nicely.

Comment

Darton, everything looks good! I love the dozer work should make for some awesome new hunting spots!

Comment

You got it going on man, really enjoy following along.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                                Good Luck My Friend!!!
                                To you as well sir

Originally posted by stxslayer View Post
                                Good luck this season. Your place is really coming along nicely.
                                Many thanks and good luck to you sir

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
                                Darton, everything looks good! I love the dozer work should make for some awesome new hunting spots!
                                I really think it’s going to be a game changer! Look forward to your first season north of the red river

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                You got it going on man, really enjoy following along.
                                Thank you sir As do you with your restaurant

Comment

Working...
                                X