Muzzleloader Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzleloader Scope

I sold One(1) of my Bows and upgraded to a better Muzzleloader ... I'll be posting the Starter Muzzleloader this weekend in the classifieds.

Need to get a Good Scope ($ 150 or Less) for the New Muzzleloader... Nothing that costs more than the Muzzleloader but not a Bottom-Line Model. Done some searching and came up with a couple ...could use some advice from te GS.

1. Bushnell Trophy XLT 1.5-6x42mm with 4A Reticle
    2. Leaper's Ac Shot 1.5-6x44mm with Ill. Duplex ticle
    3. Leatherwood Hi-Lux ATR Buck Country 3-9x40mm with Ill. 4A Reticle

Nobody shoot a Muzzleloader ...

Comment

A great scope for the money is the Redfield Revolution 3x9x40 that I have topping my Triumph. It has holdover marks on the reticle and can handle my .50 cal blaster without a hiccup. Great scope for about $160 greenbacks. Redfield scopes are now made by Leupold out of Beaverton, Oregon. Glass is flawless. Nikon also has a BDC specifically for the muzzleloader as well, I've heard that that scope is popular as well for the muzzleloader platform.

Mark

Comment

After looking at Cabela's catelog ... Redfield is Good ... I just like the 4A Reticle

Comment

You can't go wrong with the redfield..the 4a reticle is great as well. The Accurange reticle on mine is helpful..especially when paired with a ballsitics calculator app downloded on my android. I just have to plug in the parameters and it gives me the holdover values for my particular optic at each marking. I'm happy with it. The price that I noted prior was from Bass Pro last year. I have not really looked at what's out there today.

Comment

I just upgraded to the Nikon Omega 250BDC this past year and it is an excellent glass. I was able to pick it up for 169 at Natchez in Camo, brand new.

Comment

Working...
            X