Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
    Yeah. Go ahead and believe that!

Dont get me wrong. They are ultra solid. But i can shoot several other brands just as good as a Hoyt. Its the indian fellers.
    Is there a product you like? or just a list of ones you hate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
      hes sponsored by bear now, of course there is a product he likes

Comment

This.

Comment

Dude. I didnt say i hated hoyt. I even called em solid. There is all kinds of stuff i like. And i dont hate on nothing as you call. I share first hand experiences and thats it. If youve kept up ive even let waaay of on the Rage's. and Hoyts are jam up bows. Always have always will be. So how bout backin up off my ***?

Further more other than wb's and Rage. What are you talkin about really.
          Last edited by JW; 10-18-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter83 View Post
            This.
            See post 49.

I dont think either of you had a reason for this ecxept yall dont like me. I wasnt bein an *** to dangerous dan. Thats why i put in my statement thats hoyts are solid. I was just wondering why they wont come out with a 350 bow. Thats it. Nothin more! Guess yall missed the smiley face on that post.
            Last edited by JW; 10-18-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

See post 49.

I dont think either of you had a reason for this ecxept yall dont like me. I wasnt bein an *** to dangerous dan. Thats why i put in my statement thats hoyts are solid. I was just wondering why they wont come out with a 350 bow. Thats it. Nothin more! Guess yall missed the smiley face on that post.
              I like you man . . . no worries I'll buy you a beer when we meet.

just make sure you tell me exactly what brand I don't want to get the wrong one.

hahahaha I crack myself up

Comment

I like you man . . . no worries I'll buy you a beer when we meet.

just make sure you tell me exactly what brand I don't want to get the wrong one.

hahahaha I crack myself up
                Shawn there was somebody else had me fluted up already when i read ur post. I read into more than what you ment. My bad bro. Beers on me.

Comment

Did someone say beer? I like beer.

Comment

Originally posted by 45 acp View Post
                    did someone say beer? I like beer.
                    lol!

Comment

Dude. I didnt say i hated hoyt. I even called em solid. There is all kinds of stuff i like. And i dont hate on nothing as you call. I share first hand experiences and thats it. If youve kept up ive even let waaay of on the Rage's. and Hoyts are jam up bows. Always have always will be. So how bout backin up off my ***?

Further more other than wb's and Rage. What are you talkin about really.
                      What does that mean? Never heard that about any bow but I haven't been shooting but a few yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                        What does that mean? Never heard that about any bow but I haven't been shooting but a few yrs.
                        Those are edible.

Comment

Dang Ragin', you can't catch a break with a butterfly net bro.

Comment

Working...
                          X