• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teamtejas View Post
    I ordered the dna 2 weeks ago just waiting
    Let us know when you get your rig in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
      Went to Pigeon Road Sporting Goods in Stephenville today between hunts and picked up another Supra Me. Now I have a set of twins.
      Sweeeeeet!!!! But may I ask why 2???

Comment

Originally posted by RAGUIRREJR View Post
        Sweeeeeet!!!! But may I ask why 2???
        im like the supra max. since this year's and nexts has the same cam, how does it feel? pros? cons? thanks!

Comment

I bought two because I like to have a back-up bow. I had a Vendetta but sold it and bought another Supra so that in case something happens to one I can pick the other up and continue shooting with having to make any adjustments to my shooting style.
          Skullworks, I really cant think of any cons. It has a great draw cycle and a solid wall. I love the long axle to axle length as this bow is very forgiving.
          These are also my hunting bows and so far the deer dont seem to notice that red stick up in the tree.

Comment

I bought two because I like to have a back-up bow. I had a Vendetta but sold it and bought another Supra so that in case something happens to one I can pick the other up and continue shooting with having to make any adjustments to my shooting style.
            Skullworks, I really cant think of any cons. It has a great draw cycle and a solid wall. I love the long axle to axle length as this bow is very forgiving.
            These are also my hunting bows and so far the deer dont seem to notice that red stick up in the tree.
            compared to a single cam at say 50lbs, is it much harder to draw this cam if it were at 50?

Comment

Never shot a single cam.

Comment

Ok, that makes sense
                Last edited by RAGUIRREJR; 10-18-2012, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X