Best broadhead for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best broadhead for...

Raccoons?!? I stay in the stand at least an hour after every evening hunt. I have a Sniper Hawg light I use to get the corn thieves after shooting hours. I am currently using G5 Montec practice heads for coons, they work ok but is there better? I have tried all varmint tips but not working. I want the coon to die within sight. Ideas? Prefer fairly low cost and replaceable or ability to resharpen blades, and yes I do sharpen my Montec practice heads

The cheapo broadheads from wallets with the cheap arrows my critter killers

Comment

I shot a few with the black cheap nuge two blade.

Comment

I like the points from muzzy. It looks like a judo point but has thier sharp piont on it. Sorry, dont remember what they call it but it does a number on 'em. Got 'em at BPS> Carry one in my quiver at all times.

Comment

I shoot them with mostly cheapo's from wally. I dont care if they die in sight, as long as they die somewhere.

Comment

Like simsknives said, go cheap on both the broadheads and arrows. No coon, pig or yote is worth flinging a $30.00 broadhead/arrow/lighted nock at.

Comment

Montecs kill em good................ I'm not worried about blood trails so this is what I use for em.

Comment

I just bought 4 3-packs of some kinda 4-blade COC Carbon express broadhead at Wally World for $10.88 each. DIE COON DIE !!

Comment

Working...
                X