Programmer for 2017 F250 6.2L gasser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Programmer for 2017 F250 6.2L gasser?

Is there a way I can reprogram my computer to calibrate for bigger tires so the speedometer and mileage will be more accurate? The only programmers I'm seeing are like 300 to 500 dollars and come with custom tunes and all that. I don't need all that
    ..I just need to recalibrate for the tires. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Is there a way I can reprogram my computer to calibrate for bigger tires so the speedometer and mileage will be more accurate? The only programmers I'm seeing are like 300 to 500 dollars and come with custom tunes and all that. I don't need all that
    ..I just need to recalibrate for the tires. Any suggestions?

Yes. Forscan is the software. Here is a link with everything you need to

2017+ Super Duty - FORScan Threads and Resources Index - NEW! FORScan HELPING HANDS A Directory of FTE Members Experienced with FORScan who may be willing to help you! Links to a spreadsheet of FORScan Helping Hands on Google Docs: FTE Member Directory of FORScan Helpers (maintained by ZooDad)...

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
      Yes. Forscan is the software. Here is a link with everything you need to

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...ces-index.html
      Awesome. That was quick. Will read through it all tomorrow. Thanks.

Comment

Awesome. That was quick. Will read through it all tomorrow. Thanks.

Get the cable that plugs in the obd2 and a laptop . Not a Bluetooth one . Cant rewrite code with the Bluetooth . Forscan is free no need to buy it . Can get a license free every time it expires . Can all kinds of cool stuff with forscan .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          Get the cable that plugs in the obd2 and a laptop . Not a Bluetooth one . Cant rewrite code with the Bluetooth . Forscan is free no need to buy it . Can get a license free every time it expires . Can all kinds of cool stuff with forscan .
          Thanks. What's on the laptop side of the cord? Usb? Hdmi?

Comment

Thanks. What's on the laptop side of the cord? Usb? Hdmi?

USB. Will need a Windows computer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can this be used to see what tire size one is actually programmed for?

Comment

Read good things about these guys.
                Fuel tables are modified for either better economy or all out performance. Depending on your needs is how most tables are set up. We have noticed on the SD

Comment

Originally posted by twostepct View Post
                  Can this be used to see what tire size one is actually programmed for?
                  Yes

Comment

Working...
                  X