Ulrich Log Cabins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulrich Log Cabins

Anybody had any first hand experience with these? Pros and cons?

I almost bought one. We went and toured the factory in Cleburne. We sat down and came up with a custom design. We got our numbers back about 3 weeks later and they were nowhere near what we had discussed with the sales manager. We designed the cabin to be right at $140 per SQF in order to stay within our budget. I emailed the salesman back wondering what happened and he never responded. Sorta put a bad taste in my mouth. I ended up building a nice custom home for way less. This was over a year ago before the material prices were going crazy.

In conclusion, their quality seemed ok, customer service was not a good experience for us.

Comment

Sutter White!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
        I almost bought one. We went and toured the factory in Cleburne. We sat down and came up with a custom design. We got our numbers back about 3 weeks later and they were nowhere near what we had discussed with the sales manager. We designed the cabin to be right at $140 per SQF in order to stay within our budget. I emailed the salesman back wondering what happened and he never responded. Sorta put a bad taste in my mouth. I ended up building a nice custom home for way less. This was over a year ago before the material prices were going crazy.

In conclusion, their quality seemed ok, customer service was not a good experience for us.
        Yes I was looking and said I’d be looking at this price until I talked to one of the architects and his price was way out of my ballpark by almost $80,000

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

i looked at satter white before I did my custom home.
            They are worth a look and build a cool looking place

Comment

Working...
            X