I jumped Ship Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I jumped Ship Today

Afternon 15 years of shooting various Hoyt bows (8 years on the Rampage) I made the switch to the new Bear Status Eko. While praticing yesterday I noticed my string was shearing. So I called up my local shop and when in to get it fixed, instead walked out with a new bow. Anyone else rocking a Bear bow?

Looking foward to seeing how she performs.

-Jack
    Last edited by IOWA BOW HUNTER; 04-09-2021, 07:42 AM.

I have a cheap starter Bear bow i purchased 8 years ago. I still shoot it today. No issues at all. New strings every other year and that's it.

Comment

NO

Comment

Started bow hunting in 1986 while stationed on Guam with a Bear Whitetail 2. Used it for years

Comment

I switched to Bear about 5 years ago from Mathews. Mine is a Bear Agenda. It was faster and quieter than my Mathews Creed.

Comment

If I buy another new bow it will be a Bear. I had an Arena 30 & loved the thing. Till a limb split, now it’s just hanging in the shop. But I will have another Bear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Myself, Wife and both adults kids all shoot Bear. That's all I have ever used. There are faster, quieter and more expensive bows out there. But, I am thrilled with our Bear bows! I still feel most name brand bow weaknesses are more about the shooter, not the brand. IMO.....

Comment

The don't cost enough can't be that good

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  The don't cost enough can't be that good

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  I actually laughed out loud, that made my morning

Comment

No problems with the Bears I have had. They go where I point them.

Comment

Had a Bear. BlackPanther I bought when I was 16 in 1996 used it then used it as a back up until last year I gave it to a kid wanting to get started in bow hunting

Comment

I started out back in the late 70's with a Bear Tigercat recurve and then the first compound bow I ever had was a Bear Polar LTD. Shot it with fingers and no sights. Was a great setup at the time.

Comment

Both my buddies switched to Bear bows about year ago from Mathews.

Comment

I bought my daughter a Cruzer. She loves it. I don’t shoot a bear but the cruzer is a nice bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been a die hard Bear fan for the last 5 years (also first hunting compound bow I had when I was a kid). Their top of the line bows fit me extremely well and that’s after trying multiple brands, I keep coming back. I currently have a Kuma 33 and also have a 28” Divergent.
                              Last edited by gneimeth; 04-09-2021, 06:54 PM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Working...
                              X