Just when you thought.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when you thought.....

.........that it couldn’t get any worse.....
    Attached Files

But all the smart guys keep telling me inflation is 2-3 years away. Everything Im seeing says otherwise.

Comment

Just the beginning im sure. Gov. regulations will increase those numbers before the term is up

Comment

I wouldn't mind the increase as long as I don't feel like I'm going on a dang treasure hunt when I go to buy some. Can I just get some dang bird loads please!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
          I wouldn't mind the increase as long as I don't feel like I'm going on a dang treasure hunt when I go to buy some. Can I just get some dang bird loads please!

This.
          They're going to charge more yet there's no supply.
          Doesn't make sense to me....

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post

I feel your pain. I thought I needed a couple boxes of turkey loads and could not find them online anywhere I looked. Searched high and low in my reloading/ammo room and finally found one full box (10 count) and a piece of another. I’m good !

Comment

Mfgs must be keeping our neighbors to the north well stocked. No shortage there. To bad we can't import from Canada. Or the other countries our ammo supplies gets exported to.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                This.
                They're going to charge more yet there's no supply.
                Doesn't make sense to me....
                Those suckers! 5-15%, shoot private sellers are at 50-100%!!

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                But all the smart guys keep telling me inflation is 2-3 years away. Everything Im seeing says otherwise.
                Exactly! Lumber, pvc, copper, oil and all its derivatives are blowing through the roof...but we can’t call it inflation. And I’m sure pumping out $1400 per adult 3x’s has nothing to do with the sudden and certain jump in materials!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Mfgs must be keeping our neighbors to the north well stocked. No shortage there. To bad we can't import from Canada. Or the other countries our ammo supplies gets exported to.
                  I don't think they have the same panic buying situation going on so when they get supply it stays on the shelves a lot longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Exactly! Lumber, pvc, copper, oil and all its derivatives are blowing through the roof...but we can’t call it inflation. And I’m sure pumping out $1400 per adult 3x’s has nothing to do with the sudden and certain jump in materials!
                    [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Interestingly enough, if the manufacturers up the price enough the private sellers will hopefully stop buying it all up due to less profit and once people see ammo is on the shelves they'll quit panic buying. Small price increase could end the ammo shortage.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

its actually been easier to get shells from italy than US suppliers for the last several months.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          its actually been easier to get shells from italy than US suppliers for the last several months.
                          Maybe Italy can get some Chedite primers from France to ship to me.

Comment

Simple law of Supply & Demand. Everything settles out over time or price themselves into oblivion.......which makes others suppliers think twice.

Comment

Nothing simple about it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X