No announcement yet.

Invisible Dog Fence ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Invisible Fence brand unit worked GREAT up in Illinois. Covered right at 2 acres and no issues at all other than my neighbor getting too close with his tractor disc twice and having to have the wire fixed twice! 8 years and that was it. Dogs loved it being outside being able to see what all was going on! Big Lab hated it when the kids would put him in the Gator and forget to take his collar off before they left the area!

Comment

I need to cover a spot about 15ac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged for later

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          I need to cover a spot about 15ac.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Check with Invisible Fence, just call them and ask. Not the cheapest, but they are good and they know their suff

Comment

Invisible Fence brand is great. We have 2 acres covered for our dogs. Great service.

Comment

They work if you follow the training instructions to a T. A lot of folks put the collar on the dog and turn him loose and say, “He will figure it out”.

Comment

We have the Sport Dog brand fence and it’s been great. They say its capable of covering 100 acres so you should be good to go. Ours is covering about 4 acres and has worked flawlessly except when the county mowed the ditch behind our house and cut the wire. I didn’t get the wire deep enough when I installed it. That machine was an *** kicker trenching 1800’. Other than that, zero issues.

Comment

Working...
                X