No announcement yet.

Bipod reviews? What do you recommend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harris or Caldwell. Been using both or many years. Only had 1 Harris fail and that is because spouse blew it up somehow.
    I do not like the swiveling Harris but know lots of folks who will only use a swivel version.
    Bipods almost never gets taken off my hunting rifle, only for transport in a case. Comes in very handy for all hunting.
    I have a 12-23", fits me for prone and sitting shooting, 1A2 I believe.

Comment

I like my Harris BR swivel model. How do you plan to use it?

I had the longer Harris bipod that I thought would be great for coyote (and deer) hunting but it was a PITA. Trying to move the legs around and adjust the height in tall grass isn’t very easy to do.

You might want to look at the Primos Trigger Sticks. I have all 3 - the uni, bipod, and tripod. They adjust to different heights very quickly. Good luck.

Comment

I run nothing but Atlas and Evo. I hunt with them a lot. Had a Caldwell on a cheap rifle once. It fell apart. I like harris but I prefer the individual leg angle adjustment of the atlas.

Comment

I have a Harris I’ve had for over twenty years and it still works well. I just move it from rifle to rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 3 or 4 Harris of different lengths and configurations.
            They are great quality. Depending on the type of shooting you do, you will probably not just have one.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Atlas. Fully adjustable and, yeah, they’re expensive, but they won’t **** the bed on ya.

Comment

Started with Harris, swapped them all for Atlas, and then swapped them all back for Harris. I’ll take the speed of the Harris with notched legs over an Atlas all day every day.

Comment

Working...
                X