TX2K Fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX2K Fans?

With TX2K this weekend, wondering if anyone on the GS is participating this weekend? What do you drive? What are you running for times?

I'd love to see your rides!

I will start. I have a 2020 Charger. Not racing this go round, but going to be going out checking out the car shows and watching the clowns get arrested all weekend long.

Nope, but wish I was. Enjoy fast cars.

Not so much on the streets though.

Comment

TX2K Fans?

I'm going to go one of these years when I finish my 64 nova

Last edited by hgiles; 03-17-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Not going this go round but wish I was. Got JGC Trackhawk with Livernois tune. Cranking about 700 hp at the wheels and running low 3s low 11s with no hardware upgrades. It's a riot man! How you like your Hellcat?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think my mom(62yr old) is roll racing her hellcat. Will probably take my son out there after our baseball game this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            Not going this go round but wish I was. Got JGC Trackhawk with Livernois tune. Cranking about 700 hp at the wheels and running low 3s low 11s with no hardware upgrades. It's a riot man! How you like your Hellcat?

I’m waiting for a new 2022 Trackhawk or 2021 BMW M5 competition used.

I almost traded my 2017 Audi S7 in for a trackhawk a couple years ago but my wife was like I’ve already had that.

She had an overland V6 Grand Cherokee[emoji3]. I argued but she kept saying but it looks the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              I’m waiting for a new 2022 Trackhawk or 2021 BMW M5 competition used.

I almost traded my 2017 Audi S7 in for a trackhawk a couple years ago but my wife was like I’ve already had that.

She had an overland V6 Grand Cherokee[emoji3]. I argued but she kept saying but it looks the same.

My wife was mad when I bought it......then she drove it![emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Wouldn't let me have it back for almost a month!

Comment

Went spectating tonight and saw some awesome cars. Sad my parts aren’t in yet for my truck. It will be 800 plus to the wheels when it’s done.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post

My car is an absolute beast. Nothing like a 4 door car that can hit 150 like a regular car hits 30. And haul the family comfortably. I won't post a top speed on a public forum LOL...I've never owned a car that even a year after the purchase, I smile when it starts. I race road courses, and other than being a little overweight, is a monster. We are hitting a Rudy's tonight, then see what the rest weekend brings.

There is an 1800 HP DSM at Baytown this weekend, and a a Supra I can't remember the HP figures on. Needless to say, it will be a sight!

Your trackhawk is a beast. Those things will destroy everything out there in the quarter mile. If you haven't done it, spend some time on youtube, so many awesome videos of those things destroying everything out there in the 1/4 mile. It won't be long and Dodge will stuff the Redeye into the Trackhawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar Angler View Post
                    I think my mom(62yr old) is roll racing her hellcat. Will probably take my son out there after our baseball game this weekend.
                    There is a lot going on in that first sentence LOL, that made my morning

Comment

The only pics of Cars I've seen are the ones the street race task force is using this week.

You never know who's who now days[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been out of the car game for a long time. I didn’t even know a track hawk existed. I just spent the better part of my first hour at work down a YouTube rabbit hole. If we didn’t have a 3rd kid on the way, I could talk my wife into one of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          The only pics of Cars I've seen are the ones the street race task force is using this week.

Those seized rides or does the department borrow/build them?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

You aren't kidding. There was a fleet of 392 Chargers leaving bucees last night. All Police. No markings.

Not that I would, but I could still outrun those 392's. Problem is, there is plenty of posts of unmarked HC chargers out there too! Bottom line, this isn't the weekend to prove the size of one's junk on public roads

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                            I’ve been out of the car game for a long time. I didn’t even know a track hawk existed. I just spent the better part of my first hour at work down a YouTube rabbit hole. If we didn’t have a 3rd kid on the way, I could talk my wife into one of these.

That's how it starts LOL, Dodge has the TRX. It's the 1500 with the supercharged 6.2 in it. 702 HP. Oh and Dodge just released the Durango with the same motor in it.

You got options!

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                              Those seized rides or does the department borrow/build them?

Both
                              Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              You aren't kidding. There was a fleet of 392 Chargers leaving bucees last night. All Police. No markings.

Not that I would, but I could still outrun those 392's. Problem is, there is plenty of posts of unmarked HC chargers out there too! Bottom line, this isn't the weekend to prove the size of one's junk on public roads

That's how it starts LOL, Dodge has the TRX. It's the 1500 with the supercharged 6.2 in it. 702 HP. Oh and Dodge just released the Durango with the same motor in it.

You got options!
                              Can't out run a radio. Should be great weather for cars and [emoji576]

Comment

Working...
                              X