quality bass boat brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quality bass boat brands

back when i bass fished all the time(80's-1998), ranger champion skeeter probably were top 3 boats. looked into bass boats this week, wow, just like bay boats, quite a few more brands(ex caymas/legend, etc)

what are some of the best hulls(good ride,dry, durable) and who has best rigging? texas of course

Phoenix 921 is solid boat.

Comment

Legend is gone forever. To answer the question though at least IMO some of the top brands out there at least in terms of build quality ( handling, layout and comfort are all subjective) are

Phoenix
      Bass cat
      Charger
      Blazer
      Skeeter
      Ranger ( not what it once was)

Comment

I have an 09 ranger z520 single console for sale if interested. With a evinrude 250 that purrs like a kitten. Asking $26500

Comment

I have a ranger but if I jumped in a bass boat it probably would be a basscat

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

buddy of mine has a caymas. He moved to it from a triton. I haven't had a chance to fish with him since he got it but he really likes the caymas.

Comment

Bass cat or phoenix if it was me.

Bass cat makes a puma with a champion hull

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm a Phoenix guy but Bass Cat would be 2nd choice.

Comment

Allison...

Comment

I like the Phoenix ride and layout but you better be prepared to get wet

Comment

Basscat

Comment

Originally posted by Tbull9 View Post
                        You will get wet in any brand boat if the conditions are salty. Even with a driver that knows how to drive in salty conditions.

I've had a Champion, Basscat and now a Skeeter. Each brand has it's pro's and con's.

Buy what you like from a reputable Manufacturer that's been around for more than a hot minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbull9 View Post
                          Not an issue in my 619 or 721 that I have fished from.

Comment

If your in the market for a used 2018 skeeter PM me.

Comment

Ken Smith with Ken Smith fishing is doing youtube video of the search. He's done quite a few boats.

Enjoy [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teCu2v7kqos&list=PLLzhji805wVwo3b7Cf2qp2bc J5BnbVFcY"]Bass Cat Puma Hybrid Review Video 1 - Before You Buy A Bass Boat Watch This - 2020 Bass Boat Search - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                              X