Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakeb03 View Post
    Is this strictly a reloading components thread or can gun parts (uppers, handguards, rails, etc..) be listed for trade?

Thanks!
    There is a gun trade thread already started that has lots of posts. Prob have good luck there.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve got three pounds of Win 748 I’d like to trade for some HODGDONS H4350

Comment

Im not sure if anyone needs it, but I know where a couple of 8lbers of LilGun are for what I supposed is normal pricing. They haven’t marked anything else up ridiculous, so I’m assuming the price on it is still reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          Have:
          2 lbs of IMR 4064
          1 lb IMR 8133 Enduron
          1 lb Accurate 2200
          400 CCI No. 200 large rifle primers
          100 Hornady 6mm 100gr BTSP Interlocks
          96 Hornady 22 cal 55gr varmint SP
          67 Hornady 22 cal 55gr FMJBT

Looking for:
          1-varget
          2-small pistol primers
          3-good 9mm powder
          4- .30 cal bullets
          5-6.5 PRC ammo or dies

I trade at pre-panic values

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should add that I’m located in Celina and work near downtown Dallas. Can meet within reason.

No shipping

Comment

Should add that I’m located in Celina and work near downtown Dallas. Can meet within reason.

No shipping

How much for the 4064 I’ll take both. A buddy will be in Fort Worth soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
              I’d also take the primers

Comment

I’d also take the primers

Not selling. Trading for the items I’ve listed above.

Comment

Not selling. Trading for the items I’ve listed above.

I could swap for some varget. Let me see when he plans on heading up there.

Comment

Possibly looking to trade 2lbs of 4350 for 4064, H1000. Also 25cal bullets or 45 cal in 325g.

Comment

Have Hornady 55 grain spire point with cannelure .224 100ct box, Barnes 62 grain ttsx .224 50 count box, 7.62X39 123 grain SST .310 100 count box, Hornady 6mm 100 grain spire point 100 count box for sale/trade in the Liberty Hill/Georgetown area. Looking for AA2520 or 35 Whelen Federal fusion 200 grain ammunition. Send PM for offers/trades.

Comment

I know this isn’t the correct thread, but please help me out anyways...
                        Can anyone list the equipment parts/names I would need to pull 7.62x39 bullets off of cheap Russian ammo and replace them with the same weight sst or cavity back bullet?
                        I know the bullet puller is called a collet but not sure what all else I would need...even tho it’s probably impossible to find the parts right now at least I can start looking

Comment

Originally posted by Anon View Post
                          I know this isn’t the correct thread, but please help me out anyways...
                          Can anyone list the equipment parts/names I would need to pull 7.62x39 bullets off of cheap Russian ammo and replace them with the same weight sst or cavity back bullet?
                          I know the bullet puller is called a collet but not sure what all else I would need...even tho it’s probably impossible to find the parts right now at least I can start looking
                          This one has helped me out a lot!!! : Unfortunately...
                          Buy Standard Bullet Puller without Collet at RCBS, the leading producer of high-quality reloading equipment supplies for over 60 years.

Get teh RCBS collet too. I got one for 7mm and larger and one for 6.5 and smaller I think it was.
                          With the above two pieces of equipment you will need a press of some kind. Or you can go the old method of the hammer type.

Comment

Bought this a couple days ago thinking I would use it. Would like to trade it for some 6mm creedmoor brass or outright for what I paid.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have 2 lbs of h4350 I will trade for the following

Varget
                              Large rifle primers
                              H380
                              22-250 lapua brass
                              I’ll trade 1 lb for 1 lb of hornady Superformance by Hogdon
                              Last edited by Apodz; 03-01-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I have a 250 round box of 22 cal 55 gr nosler ballistic tips. Box should be full or maybe a couple missing, as it is opened. Would trade for 7mm nosler 140 ballistic tips or partitions

Comment

Working...
                                X