• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flagged to read in detail!!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
      Question? If you don’t eat all your calories but your ratios are correct for fat/protein/carbs is that ok?

Is there a way to speed up the swap to ketosis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      No big deal of you font hit your calories, and your ratios between fat/protein/carbs are all ok. One way to speed up ketosis is fasting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I am giving it another try. I think last time I had too much protein not enough fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
          I am giving it another try. I think last time I had too much protein not enough fat.
          So many diets. Carnivore, Keto ... most work if you stick with it and maintain. Stay active and enjoy life. I did great 2020 until june family and health issues. Getting back on the weigh training train

Comment

So much planning and calculating makes me want a beer and I haven’t had a beer since last year

Comment

I have been on it for several months. I did it a few years ago and lost 50lbs in no time. Got lazy and gained it all back after keeping it off for over a year. I am down 67lbs so far. Plan to loose another 10 or so lbs hopefully. One Pic is from back in the summer before I started and the other pic is right before Christmas.

Comment

Did Keto a few years back and lost 60 lbs. Now I just eat low carb and walk a lot and some Fasting. I still eat a lot of keto meals but now my carb intake is anywhere between 30-50 net a day. I have maintained my weight loss for 2 years. Here are a few of my favorite keto items that I still eat weekly: Choc-Zero- great chocolate bar, Dr Bergs Electrolyte powder, Outer Ailes Keto thins- great toasted for sandwiches (favorite is jalapeño), Dukes sausage snack sticks ( hot spicy is the best),
                Good luck fellas- It changed my life two ago. I’m 43 now and feel like I’m in my 20s again. I have more energy now and mind is sharper than ever.

Comment

Originally posted by DZM View Post
                  Did Keto a few years back and lost 60 lbs. Now I just eat low carb and walk a lot and some Fasting. I still eat a lot of keto meals but now my carb intake is anywhere between 30-50 net a day. I have maintained my weight loss for 2 years. Here are a few of my favorite keto items that I still eat weekly: Choc-Zero- great chocolate bar, Dr Bergs Electrolyte powder, Outer Ailes Keto thins- great toasted for sandwiches (favorite is jalapeño), Dukes sausage snack sticks ( hot spicy is the best),
                  Good luck fellas- It changed my life two ago. I’m 43 now and feel like I’m in my 20s again. I have more energy now and mind is sharper than ever.
                  Where do you but the Outer Asile Keto Thins at? I'd like to try those!

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post

I have been on it for several months. I did it a few years ago and lost 50lbs in no time. Got lazy and gained it all back after keeping it off for over a year. I am down 67lbs so far. Plan to loose another 10 or so lbs hopefully. One Pic is from back in the summer before I started and the other pic is right before Christmas.

Congrats! Looking great!

Comment

Watched some videos last night that someone recommended earlier in this thread, thank you! Eating too much meat not enough fat, like a few have pointed out weird changing to focus on fat intake but I’ll switch gears.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        Anyone consuming ACV daily?
                        I was last year for a while. I'm not sure exactly how much it helped me but i have some co-workers who say they lost alot of weight just from taking ACV daily.

Thanks for bring this up. I think I'll start back on the ACV today..

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Wow amazing. Did you do anything other than changing your diet

Comment

Me and my wife have been on the Keto diet for 9 days now. This pizza and the crust were really good and good for you. This was my first attempt at a cauliflower pizza crust/ pepperoni pizza. I was surprised that it did not taste like cauliflower at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                                Where do you but the Outer Asile Keto Thins at? I'd like to try those!

Found them at sprouts a couple times but I mainly order from outer aisle website

Comment

Working...
                                X