Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranger Crew 570 full size or Mule Pro FXT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranger Crew 570 full size or Mule Pro FXT?

I'm looking hard at the Polaris Ranger Crew 570, full size, or the Mule. If you have one please tell me what ya do or don't like about them. Is one brand more dependable than the other? Which one rides smoother, etc.

I’ve got the 570. The main reason I bought it, was due to the price. Brand new was $9.5k. I’m probably going to trade it in on a CanAm after deer season though. I should have bought a crew vs the single seat. But it is a capable machine. I haven’t had any issues, it rides good, plenty of get up and and go for me. I’ve never regretted the size of the engine, only wish I would have bought a crew.

Comment

I bought a 570 crew a year ago. It’s been good. I regret being cheap and not getting the power steering. The wife and kids love it. The battery crapped out after about 6 months. That’s been the only issue so far.

Comment

We've got two of them. 2018 and 2014. They're both the "mid size" models, and they're honestly junk. The full size models are much stouter. I would still hands down buy a mule pro fxt over them. I'm not sure which mule you're looking at, but the pro fxt is light years ahead of the 3010 trans models.

Comment

I had a brand new 19’ crew 570 and hated it . Being a single cylinder it was Very loud , and the non power steering was terrible in tight trails or real slow turns . I’ve owned Kawasaki, Polaris, Yamaha , and now a can am. I think for all around you can’t go wrong with either the pro mule or a defender . I went with the can am to get the extra room and bigger bed over the pro mule .

Comment

no experience with the Rangers but I own 4 Mule Pro's and love them.

Comment

I went with the Mule Pro FXT. Tighter turning radius was a big deal for me. I believe the reliability is better as well. Super smooth ride and quiet for a gas machine. I've been in about every machine made. I chose the Mule. Can-Am was a close second choice but I just didn't like that long wheel base.

OP, you're not too far from me. Come by the house sometime and check it out if you want.

Comment

Those two machines are opposite ends of the spectrum the 570 crew is rough and somewhat underpowered the FXT has a very good ride and doesn’t lack get up and go

Comment

We had our 570 crew 3 years no problems. Sold it bought Polaris highlifter like it . Mule was to tall for garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                    I went with the Mule Pro FXT. Tighter turning radius was a big deal for me. I believe the reliability is better as well. Super smooth ride and quiet for a gas machine. I've been in about every machine made. I chose the Mule. Can-Am was a close second choice but I just didn't like that long wheel base.

OP, you're not too far from me. Come by the house sometime and check it out if you want.

Chance where do you live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else have any info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a 570 crew. 3 inch lift running 28s. Excellent machine for me. comfortable over rough terrain. It is a louder motor tho.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtybay View Post
                          I had a 570 crew. 3 inch lift running 28s. Excellent machine for me. comfortable over rough terrain. It is a louder motor tho.
                          You didn't feel it was underpowered with the 28s?

Comment

You ever check out the Tracker line? We are looking for a new crew and have an old Mule. But the Tracker looks to be more powerful, more roomy and has a big bed.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Remington07 View Post
                              You didn't feel it was underpowered with the 28s?
                              I have a 2015 on stock tires and feel it’s under powered.

Comment

Working...
                              X