X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yesterday after shooting at a redhead 7 times to kill it cause it wouldn't die, like 5 minutes later this nice 10 point just starts running down a field 200yds away just looking for does caution-less... defiantly in the rut

So crazy there moving right next to us after shotgun shots....

Comment

OMG its just a matter of time. Come on bow hunter family, let's put some meat in the freezers!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Double-AA; 11-16-2016, 02:10 PM. Reason: Tweaking

Comment

I can tell you when that switch gets flipped you want see another buck in the daylight. Hunt it hard right now and it will pay off.

Comment

The rut is starting to kick in full throttle and I have to go vacation in Hawaii! This sux!

Comment

Deer around Lake Grapevine. Whodathunkit! I might have to enter this permit drawing y'all are talking about.

Comment

No deer at Grapevine. Nope. Nothing.

Not even any... nevermind.

I am glad I have friends to talk to!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                  Deer around Lake Grapevine. Whodathunkit! I might have to enter this permit drawing y'all are talking about.
                  I hear ya....I tweaked my post! Lol

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                    No deer at Grapevine. Nope. Nothing.

Not even any... nevermind.

I am glad I have friends to talk to!
                    Thanks for the reminder for me to text you "aim low".

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                      yeah theres a picture on here somewhere in the archives of a crackhead looking guy carting out a deer on a stroller, on public land I've seen guys use golf bag carts and dollies to haul deer out, it can get pretty entertaining at times with some of the lake rats.
                      So I look like a crack head? 🤔🤔 never know who's gunna see your comment buddy

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
                        So I look like a crack head? ���� never know who's gunna see your comment buddy
                        I knew you looked familiar...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rednecktbrizz7 View Post
                          So I look like a crack head? [emoji848][emoji848] never know who's gunna see your comment buddy

Congrats on the deer tho haha

Comment

Been out a handful of times now and have only seen a huge coyote so far. Lots and lots of tracks but a combination of job hunting and duck season starting makes time a bit tight. Went hunting at Lake Texoma last weekend and no ducks, just thousand of tempting cormorants.

Comment

From what I saw this morning I would say it's on now. I work off of 170 near 35w

Comment

I must be hunting a different grapevine because i went out yesterday, hunted til 12:30pm and didn't see squat except for another hunter and a buck I had to work my tail off to get within 75 yards - he was borderline legal AR.

maybe the flood waters pushed them all west a mile or two

Comment

Working...
                                X