No announcement yet.

Academy Clearance deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The academy at 1960 and 249 in Houston didn't have a lot of the stuff you guys are talking about on clearance. Regular prices except on some clothes and a small selection of hunting stuff. Trail cameras - regular price. Bow and gun cases - regular price. Disappointed.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
      My portion not including my FIL. Lol... He had half of what I did.
      So, what did the cat cost ya? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Academy in Dallas/North Park had a ton of stuff on Wednesday. Someone needs to go hit that store up.

Game Winner climbers were $25 on Wednesday so they would be $12. Tons of other stuff.
        Shhhhh.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got some beach chairs for $2.... we rentimg a beach house in Destin for a week in July.

Some camo, some fishing lures and worms, a 9ft umbrella, thermacell and a thermacell lantern, and several pairs of flipflops.

Comment

I picked up several good deals in Lake Jackson, and passed on a whole lotta stuff, that I just couldn't justify buying, even thought it was a great deal..............

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              I picked up a couple of Thermacells for $7.50 each
              Buddy heater for $10
              Aggie Corn Hole game (for tailgates) for $17
              Some baits
              $149 electric smoker for $35

And some other **** I don’t need but couldn’t pass up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I knew I should have asked an employee to scan the smoker! I thought they were $75 after the half off. I would have got one for $35

Kayaks are really good deals. Normal $750 marked down to $400 so they ring up $200 And they come fully rigged (paddle, seat, life jacket)

Surprised someone didn't just buy them all to re-sell.

Comment

I really need a new pair of snake boots but no luck...

Comment

Just left the Academy in Rosenburg $340 poorer. Should’ve been well over $700 though!

Comment

Has anybody been by the Tyler store?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                      Has anybody been by the Tyler store?
                      No

Everything above I posted is from Tyler

Comment

Has anyone been to the San Marcos location? Have they been picked clean?

Comment

Not guns or ammo.
                          Snagged a Magellan Origin 12 camo kayak for $149.99 OTD.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                            Not guns or ammo.
                            Snagged a Magellan Origin 12 camo kayak for $149.99 OTD.
                            I wanted 2 of these but no truck space. Almost bought and said I would come back. They had the little kayaks for $60 as well. Kinda kicking myself now.

Comment

Boat deal

Hit the Temple store after I saw this there yesterday and knew what was up because I saw the post here a few days ago. That’s right $150.00!! Spent another $400 and got some great deals!!
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by red-fin; 02-08-2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

So I do not understand why they are doing this? Seasonal items I get but why the heaters, kayaks, fishing shirts etc .. why would they not just sell to 2nd hand vendors as usual? I forgot about it and stopped for some items for a trip this weekend. There was literally a guy delivering multiple kayaks, paddle boards out of his truck. I assume from another store. I wish I would have had more time before my flight.
                                Just a heads up Rockwall has a ton of good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X