Raising funds for a fellow paramedics wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raising funds for a fellow paramedics wife

Hey brothers and sisters, I wanted to share this here as I have known TBH to be extremely generous over the years. This sweet lady is my buddies wife, my friend is a Paramedic with me here in Fort Worth. They have an 8 month old daughter, and my buddy works very hard to provide for his family. His wife recently was diagnosed with cancer and they have a long hard road ahead. He is not a member here, but I hope some generosity can be extended for a good family. Ashton is as good as they come, and is a fellow outdoorsman. Thank you for any help and prayers sent their way as well

On July 8th, our family received devastating news that has turned our world upside down.  … Tanya Mehalko needs your support for Megan Temple's Fight for Life

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done. Prayers up for Ashton and Megan.

The good folks here were very generous when my lovely and talented wife ( Jeremy’s mom ) was diagnosed with cancer.... I have no doubt most will step up for a true hero, and his family in this time of need.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
      Done. Prayers up for Ashton and Megan.

The good folks here were very generous when my lovely and talented wife ( Jeremy’s mom ) was diagnosed with cancer.... I have no doubt most will step up for a true hero, and his family in this time of need.

Thanks pops! Ashton was in my Paramedic class. He’s also the one who was with me last year when I shot my buck, helped me drag that sucker all that way!

Comment

Done. But better yet prayed for her healing in the name above all names, that being the name of Jesus that He be glorified in her healing!

Comment

Done with a side of prayers for her and family.

Comment

Honored to help out, thanks for posting.

Comment

Another prayer for Megan and Ashton.

Comment

Bumping up for a good cause

Comment

Done

Comment

You got it man.

Comment

Monday bump

Comment