Tucker's show tonight is spot on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker's show tonight is spot on.

If you get a chance watch it. If you don't DVR catch it on YouTube etc.
    We are facing a very large and serious level of evil.
    Many that will read this will dismiss it because you haven't been affected yet or you think that if Trump wins this will all go away. It isn't going away until the American people make it go away.
    I truly believe we are on the edge of an extremely dangerous situation.
    Eric Mataxas understands it very well.

there is only one answer to this problem, IMO.
    and i'm sure most of us don't want to see it. but if that is what it takes, then so be it.

Comment

I’ll watch it, but I don’t have to to see what’s going on in this country.

People always ask, “where is the line?” My response is, the line will come down to good versus evil. We are rapidly approaching that line.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        I’ll watch it, but I don’t have to to see what’s going on in this country.

People always ask, “where is the line?” My response is, the line will come down to good versus evil. We are rapidly approaching that line.
        ^^^ correct^^^

hate to see it though, never in my life I would have thought anything like this would be at our front door.

Comment

X2 Stickerpatch59

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
            Many that will read this will dismiss it because you haven't been affected yet or you think that if Trump wins this will all go away. It isn't going away until the American people make it go away.
            I'm sure Tuckers show was very good and I will watch it but if anybody needs Tucker to tell them any of what you have stated that his show was about then they simply have not been paying attention AT ALL...
            We are at a breaking point in this country.. The battle of Good vs Evil is alive and well and has been since well before Trump. Its that "Fundamental change" we were promised...
            You are correct, we are on the brink of a very dangerous situation that is not going to just go away.. I'm not sure what the future holds but I am positive it is going to get much worse before it gets better.. If it ever gets better..

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
              there is only one answer to this problem, IMO.
              and i'm sure most of us don't want to see it. but if that is what it takes, then so be it.
              The bottom line is "one side will win", which side is the question..
              Some very hard decisions await us in the near future.. Its coming..

Comment

[QUOTE=stickerpatch59;15020143]there is only one answer to this problem, IMO.
                and i'm sure most of us don't want to see it. but if that is what it takes, then so be it.[/QUOTE

This

Comment

When first watched him, sometime back, I thought he was a dunce and very slow.
                  Kinda wondered if Fox was gonna make it........stooping to that.
                  Lately, like you say, he is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                    The whole show? Or a particular segment?

Comment

Working...
                    X