Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Hunting License ?

Question
    I’ve been getting my license online for years but it’s always been ahead of time so it got the license in the mail before I needed to use it.

Not this year. Can you use an online license for hunting before you get the physical license in the mail? If so, what do you do about tags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can hunt birds and anything that dose not require a tag have to wait for license to come in to hunt deer and turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
      You can hunt birds and anything that dose not require a tag have to wait for license to come in to hunt deer and turkey

That’s what I figured. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It took me forever to get my tags in the mail this year and when I got them, they were not legible. Looked like someone poured a chemical on them. I called and they were more than happy to send another set of tags and said they’d be in the mail the following morning. 3 weeks later they showed up. I was a little frustrated with them this year but I guess we can blame it on COViD!! To harvest a deer, tag a turkey or a redfish, you definitely have to have your license on hand. Hope ya get it soon.

Comment

Working...
        X