Need your help finding chippewa snake boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your help finding chippewa snake boot

Chippewa discontinued the buffalo all leather snake boot. I love them but they are worn out. Looked on line and found a few but no 12D. Does anybody know of a place that might have any. Really appreciate any info

Try boots99.com Great folks to deal with.

Comment

Have you tried " Outdoor County " in Bishop Tx 361 584 2562. They have a great selection of snake boots in stock.

Comment

Pretty sure boots99.com and Outdoor Country LLC are the same company...

Comment

Originally posted by BertramBass View Post
          Try boots99.com Great folks to deal with.
          None but thanks

Originally posted by Scotsman 1 View Post
          Have you tried " Outdoor County " in Bishop Tx 361 584 2562. They have a great selection of snake boots in stock.
          Thanks but only have 14d

Comment

Saw some at the spring location Carter’s Country the other day. I was looking for 12EE but all they had were D sizes

Comment

I got the all leather pair as a gift last year, I believe my dad got them out of the valley if I remember correctly

Comment

I have a brand new pair that I will part with. Let me check the size. I think they are 12D.

Comment

The Justin outlet on Vickery in Ft. Worth has some. Might call and see if they have your size and would ship to ya. They also have factory seconds that I have never found issue with.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                    Saw some at the spring location Carter’s Country the other day. I was looking for 12EE but all they had were D sizes
                    I just called them and they have no idea what I’m talking about. Lol
                    The ones you saw where they all leather no zipper?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5813.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	24633232

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JP can you just resole your old ones? My dad has the same boot and i told him to check on doing the same thing. Not sure if it can be done or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          I have a brand new pair that I will part with. Let me check the size. I think they are 12D.
                          That would be great!!!!! Please let me know

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                          The Justin outlet on Vickery in Ft. Worth has some. Might call and see if they have your size and would ship to ya. They also have factory seconds that I have never found issue with.
                          I will call them first thing in the morning. Thanks

Originally posted by DM3 View Post
                          JP can you just resole your old ones? My dad has the same boot and i told him to check on doing the same thing. Not sure if it can be done or not.
                          I have resoled them twice already they are worn out!!

Comment

Sorry, they are 11 1/2 EE, and they are the cowboy boot style.

Comment

You can check Kevin’s, they have two stores. No idea what they have in stock but I know I’ve seen those boots in there before.

Comment

Working...
                              X