Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck hunters murdered in TN

Didn't see this posted here

OBION COUNTY, Tenn. — A Martin, Tennessee man wanted in connection with the killing of two duck hunters at Reelfoot Lake remained at large Tuesday evening, as investigators talk to a witness to the…

General consensus on forum I saw it on is the old man shot himself too. Truck and boat located but no suspect

Information there was a lone duck was working old man's spread and swung wide and young guys shot it. Old man went over and killed 2 and wounded third who is witness

Dangerous world we live in folks.

Comment

Saw this yesterday, crazy people in this world. Prayers to there families.

Comment

Over a ****ing duck?

Comment

That’s some crazy ****!

Comment

I've met some obsessed duck hunters but this takes it to a whole new level. Four lives and families affected over one duck....SMH

Comment

Unreal...prayers for the families involved so sad

Comment

Really sad state of affairs....SMH.

Comment

I’m not seeing where he shot himself.

Comment

Was reading about this yesterday....travesty for sure.

Comment

Read about this on meat eater this morning. Terrible for all involved, nothing those boys did deserved death.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Over a dang bird crazy

Comment

Crazy. Prayers for the families of the young men.

Comment

I was once an avid duck hunter. Hunting everyday possible. Sitting in the blind one foggy morning on a local public, I saw this guy in a pick-up pull up and get out with a rifle. Before I could yell, he opened up with a semi-auto .22 on my spread. Guess the dumb** thought they were actual ducks. When they didn't fly, he got into the truck and sped away. I was hunkered down in my blind with bullets bouncing off the water and whistling by. I have not hunted ducks on public water since. Nothing surprises me anymore on public land. I could see this story both way. My sympathies go out to the family of the victims. Hunting isn't worth that.

Comment

not that it makes it right, but evidently they are hunting assigned blinds next to each other and have been fighting all season.

Comment

Working...
                              X