Storage bins for hunting and camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
    I have one of these and a Husky version as well and they hold a ton of gear and been through some good downpours in camp.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-37...9261/203668066
    I’ve got a few of those too for tool. I always wondered how they handled rain.

Rollers and extender handles are nice too
    Thanks
    Last edited by W E H; 01-02-2021, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I like the Rubbermaid action packers.

Comment

Rubbermaid action packers here also

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
          I like the Rubbermaid action packers.
          These are what I use..and stand on the lid while getting dressed in the field if I'm seriously bowhunting...for scent control.

They lock well and super sturdy..wont let anything inside them such as dust or moisture.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
            I use these https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/pla...storage-locker

Not totally airttight but they hold lots and carry easily. I have one that holds all my camp and kitchen stuff along with groceries and small stove. I need to get a second one for only hunting stuff.
            Bought one for some of my hunting clothes. Going to buy a couple more.

Comment

Action packers. They work great. I have one specifically for dove hunting. Everything is in that tub except my shotgun. Grab and go.

Comment

Not totally airttight but they hold lots and carry easily. I have one that holds all my camp and kitchen stuff along with groceries and small stove. I need to get a second one for only hunting stuff.

This is what I use as well. Works great.

Comment

I use these and have had 3 of them for several years. I use one for food/cooking items and the other for hunting and clothing items. I can pack 2 weeks worth of clothes and hunting items in one bin. They have holes for a lock or zip tie also. My 3rd one holds all my processing equipment.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use the black with yellow lids. This with the scent lock bags keeps my hunting clothes fresh and easy to travel with. They stack well also!

Comment

I saw these at Sams Club a couple days ago. 2 for $40. 108-guart and a 68-quart.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                          These are what I use..and stand on the lid while getting dressed in the field if I'm seriously bowhunting...for scent control.

They lock well and super sturdy..wont let anything inside them such as dust or moisture.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                          I have a couple of the Plano boxes mentioned above. I bought them after that trip we made out west (remember my sleeping bag getting wet?). Where you getting the Rubbermaid ones?

Comment

The more expensive ones will of course be more sturdy than the plano boxes. For what I’ve done the planos have taken the beating just fine.

Choose wisely because if you get more than one it’ll get really annoying really fast if they don’t stack easily.

Comment

for stuff that stays there at the cabin, that i want to make sure critters dont get in, i use these the weather-tight totes from container store (currently on sale, actually).

they are a little fancy-pancy but they seal really well, stackable too.

Comment

Smaller Plano boxes stack better than the big ones.
                                The bigger boxes start to sag on top when stacking.

Comment

Working...
                                X