Looking for land broker/realtor for Waller County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for land broker/realtor for Waller County

My family has 50 inherited acres in Waller County and looking to possibly sell. I would like to get with a land broker or realtor to start discussing the process. Please PM me if you can help or post recommendations below.

Sonny

We only will use Nancy for land sales and acquisitions. She is the owner, she knows everything when it comes to the acreage business.

Comment

About Capitol Ranch Real Estate Texas Ranches Capitol Ranch® Real Estate, LLC is a highly regarded and recognized real estate brokerage known as one of America’s Best Brokerages in the ranch real estate industry. With a strong track record, we are proud to be recognized as a Leader in the Land Business®. Our team of experienced […]

They are based out of Brenham but sell ranches all over the state with awesome advertising. They are great folks and my best hunting buds! They will help you any way they can. Check out their website and reach out to Cody Maxwell or Zach Murski. Tell them Jeff Walker sent ya.

Comment

Talk to Chance Love on here. Great guy to work with.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTNETIME View Post
          My family has 50 inherited acres in Waller County and looking to possibly sell. I would like to get with a land broker or realtor to start discussing the process. Please PM me if you can help or post recommendations below.

Sonny
          Your in luck land prices have skyrocketed in Waller County in the last 10-15 years. I purchased 700 acres there in 2004, I used Tom Conlin but I think he’s retired now.

Comment

Where at in Waller co? I sure could use a squirrel and pig lease

Comment

Another vote for Capitol Ranch. They are all great folks and will work for you.

Comment

Working...
              X