Crazy Neighbor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Neighbor

Well without going into too much detail, the last month or 2, we have found out we have a neighbor, who is either going through some tough patches in life, and/or mentally ill or unstable. They have attacked another neighbor, with excessive slaps, they have jumped in some people's trucks, they have tried some property damage of houses and vehicles, etc. At the same time, they are yelling, and saying some intangible things, which makes me think there may be a mental health issue involved. anyone ever gone through anything crazy like this with a neighbor?

I guess folks know there is a mental component. Hitting people and random outbursts with odd behaviors without being harmed physically in the neighborhood point to a chemical imbalance. It is a very tough disease ........on everybody.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup put one in jail twice. He finally moved.................

Comment

Meth

Comment

Had a crazy lady chase my relatives kids through our property, pretty aggressively. Had to call cops and she went to jail for multiple counts of child endangerment.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
            Meth
            My thought. I’ve seen it happen too many times where the meth use caused permanent damage. I’ve seen anger issues, people permanently seeing things, crazy sudden outbursts etc. Could be a legitimate mental issue but if it’s fairly sudden there may be other causes.

Comment

Bummer

Comment

We had a paranoid religious fanatic who was a real pain, and would spout off on people
                Finally after about 10+ visit from the police they finally had to move from my moms neighborhood good riddance

Comment

Has the law been involved?

Comment

Meth
                    I live in the Houston city limits, so statistically it's a lot better chance of being crack, than meth. If it was drug induced.

Comment

Yes, the police have been to her house probably 8 times in the past one to two months. even when she has struck someone in the face, the police said they do not have a warrant so they cannot go in her house.

Comment

Heck talk to bowiz about his meth head neighbors .

Comment

Meth
                          Yep. I would wonder if this has something to do with the situation.

Where I work, one of the neighbors, started doing crazy crap a while back.
                          Turns out he went over to another guys house, who has a building right next to his. He accused the guy of messing around with his wife, threatened to cut his head off, in a text. The one getting threatened, is a buddy of mine. The other one, I have know has had some problems for a while. But his problems have obviously gotten much worse in the past months. Turns out he has been following me around, followed me into San Antonio, down to the south side. He blurted that out, after I kept questioning him why he had been driving crazily, while following me home one afternoon. I did not even know he had been following me, but I knew he had been acting odder than normal. Turns out he had been following my buddy around for a while and his wife. His wife was very serious scared of the whole situation.

The guy has lost probably 60 to 80 lbs. in about four months, I would guess. Then has been acting completely nuts. Drives through the complex, like he is seriously ****** off at someone, like he is on a mission to kill someone. He used to claim he was a air craft mechanic in the Air Force, but in more recent times he has been claiming he was special ops. Keeps telling people, We used to do some really messed up things to people when I was in the special ops. Won't say which special ops, but special ops. Then tells people you don't want to mess with me. This guy who can hardly walk.

I am thinking all this crazy crap, going on in our country, has caused many people to turn to drugs and then combined with stress, panic, constant bombardment by the media of doom and gloom. I think it's all really getting to some people.

We have pretty much concluded our wacky neighbor has been doing meth. He was a good bit out there before, but now with him being on whatever he is on, plus all of the crap going on in our country. He just about gone completely off the cliff. He's had multiple people worried he was going to show up with a gun some day and just start blasting away. Things have calmed down a good bit, because the guy with the problems has not showed up in a while. The occasions he does show up, everyone keeps an eye on him.
                          Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 11-06-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Meth

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                              Yes, the police have been to her house probably 8 times in the past one to two months. even when she has struck someone in the face, the police said they do not have a warrant so they cannot go in her house.
                              No warrant for the assault, seems weird......

Comment

Working...
                              X