Pet Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Insurance

Does anyone have pet insurance? If so, who do you have? Just took 2 of my dogs for an annual visit…..$600 freaking dollars for routine check up.

Also, if anyone has a vet recommendation for South Denton area I’m all ears.

Laughed at my wife years ago when she told me she had insurance on our schnauzer…

Until the dog needed ACL surgery…

$2000 surgery was only $200 out of pocket…

She said the company is Trupanion.

I have no idea what it costs but I’m glad she has it…

Comment

I don't but sure am considering it after burning $1400 just to end up having an old dog put down 3 weeks ago and another $800 when the Labs got into a squabble last week and one got torn up.

Comment

I wish. I’ve spent probably $6,000 just at the eye doc for Sarge and she could only save one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
          Does anyone have pet insurance? If so, who do you have? Just took 2 of my dogs for an annual visit…..$600 freaking dollars for routine check up.

I can help you with this. Send me an email or call my office on Monday and I can get you a quote real quick.

972-574-8485

Cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

Comment

Healthy Paws. I pay 42 a month for the past 4 years. Doesn’t cover routine stuff but will reimburse you for 80% of most big ticket items. Saved me about 8k bucks to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Seatruckn View Post
              Healthy Paws. I pay 42 a month for the past 4 years. Doesn’t cover routine stuff but will reimburse you for 80% of most big ticket items. Saved me about 8k bucks to date.
              Dang, I was thinking it would be significantly less than that

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
                Dang, I was thinking it would be significantly less than that
                You would? For Pet insurance? I’m thinking that’s a danged good deal ( depending on coverage)!

Comment

$600.00 for annual sounds high. Your request for a vet in South Denton area can't help you there. However, 34 miles north in Gainesville you might call and price Independence Equine & Small Animal Clinic. The vets are excellent and the prices are not $600.00 for annual. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    You would? For Pet insurance? I’m thinking that’s a danged good deal ( depending on coverage)!
                    Yeah, 600 annually for a small animal seems high

Comment

We used argyle pet hospital off 407 & 377, pricing was great and really liked the people.

Since have moved and use Carrollton pet west, also recommend them as well.

Originally posted by TCB View Post

Comment

yall like your pets more than I do!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                          Beat me to it

Comment

Well, They are Our responsibility to take care of!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                              Sometimes an animal is more than a pet, when you drop hundreds or thousands one one it becomes an investment

Comment

Working...
                              X