X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Believers Purpose

The Believer's Purpose
    Galatians 5:13
    God has a purpose for your life. If that weren't true, He'd have taken you home to heaven at the moment of salvation. Do you ever wonder why He left you here?
    The Lord intends to influence others through you. Our purpose is to be a vessel through which Christ overflows to others--touching those who hurt and desperately need a Savior. Once we are saved, Scripture teaches, our involvement is threefold.
    First, we love others. Jesus clearly stated that this was one of the two greatest commandments (Matt. 22:38-39).
    Second, we share the good news of salvation (Acts 1:8). Some travel across the world to spread the gospel, while others teach neighbors across the street. The Holy Spirit will direct us to the right people if we are willing to obey.
    Third, we serve in a variety of ways, like helping those in need, sharing our resources, and lifting others in prayer. Jesus is our perfect example of all three. His entire life was marked by caring for people--both those who loved Him and those who did not. In fact, the Bible teaches that He humbled Himself and became like us, willing to give up His life for our redemption. There is no greater love; there is no greater act of service.
    Scripture clearly defines the believer's purpose. Aligning ourselves with God's intentions for His children--loving others, witnessing, and serving-- bring us great satisfaction. In fact, we're still on earth not merely to hear more teaching but to act on it and share with others what we learn.
    Our Daily Bread

Good message Bro Bill

Comment

Awsome

Comment

Awesome message today Bro Bill!

Comment

I want to thank you for taking the time to post these each day. I really appreciate them. Thanks and keep up the good work. Good message today.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Bro. Bill

Comment

Good stuff. Much appreciated!

Comment

Amen! Thanks for sharing! Have a Blessed Day!

Comment

Amen! Thanks for posting

Comment

Amen

Comment

Amen

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I really appreciate these nuggets of truth. Many go through life and never know or understand what their purpose is (myself included) but we can be sure that God is using each of us in some way to touch and/or change the lives of others. Thank you Bro. Bill for all you do.

Comment

Thanks Bill

Comment

Thanks for the message!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X