Show Me Your Bow Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show Me Your Bow Blinds

Wanting to see what designs guys have come up with for bow blinds.
    We have 5 foot platform stands that are 60 in x 60 in that we mount pop ups on but wanting to build a permanent stand.

This was one of the best setup's I ever had, this was many years ago and not what your asking for but thought I'd share, killed many deer from this setup back in the days. Would hand corn all in that cactus deer would be head down in it and I would let it fly.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Comment

Two of mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here is one that is made out of chloroplast signs and 1”x3”. The soft pop up top ripped so we built this instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is mine. My brother-n-law & I put together last year. It’s just under 8’ wide & super insulated. It’s plenty heavy, so we put it in a set of rails so it can be moved around. It’s a deadly stand for sure! Check the build titled, “New Blind...The Wheelhouse” for more pics.

Comment

Here’s one of my old ones from cattle panels, a tarp, & a satellite dish. I’ve done a couple different versions of this blind & it’s very effective. But you always have to be on the watch for slithering visitors with this type setup!

Comment

Just a crappy old tripod. I really need ant to upgrade though. Thinking a Krivoman is in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Two of mine.
                Drycreek3189...What material is your blind? It looks like orange plastic boundary fencing for construction that’s been painted. Just curious because I have rolls of that stuff and considering using it for one of my blinds

Comment

Built this on as light and strong as possible while keeping the weight down. It has held up really good but only in the field for a year. I have it on a 30" high metal stand with 3/4" ply floor. Insulated with 3/4" foam sheeting. It is warm and very quiet inside. The seams are sealed off with can foam.
                  Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]1052468[/ATTACH]
                    couple i built few years ago for tbh'er

Comment

First one from wood.

and the second one out of steel

I did build threads on both. They are octagon shaped and something like 70" point to point. Easily hunt 2 people and have worked very well.

Comment

All Nice blinds

Comment

One I built a few years back...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                            This was one of the best setup's I ever had, this was many years ago and not what your asking for but thought I'd share, killed many deer from this setup back in the days. Would hand corn all in that cactus deer would be head down in it and I would let it fly.

God Bless
                            Bish
                            Awesome!!!

Comment

Blind

Here is one I built a couple years ago.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Txbowhunter72; 07-19-2021, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X