Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And its started…..Satan says his sophomore QB, who hasn’t played a down, will make stupid money because of his endorsements. He says it will easily fall in the seven figure range.

Its all about branding and they have the brand…..bah bye college football.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      And its started…..Satan says his sophomore QB, who hasn’t played a down, will make stupid money because of his endorsements. He says it will easily fall in the seven figure range.

Its all about branding and they have the brand…..bah bye college football.
      It sure is different. Young has not been name the starter and he’s got these kind of deals. He could come out and look like Blake Barnett of get injured early. Or what if Milroe (?) beats him out.

Hey RLB, when is Hunter’s next tournament?

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
        It sure is different. Young has not been name the starter and he’s got these kind of deals. He could come out and look like Blake Barnett of get injured early. Or what if Milroe (?) beats him out.

Hey RLB, when is Hunter’s next tournament?
        He’s playing next week, the 26th and 27th, in the Texas Jr State Amateur at Kingwood CC. He’ll be in the 14 and under division in this one, should be fun….he’s striking it well and putting great. God’s will.

Thank you for asking!!

Comment

FYI…..spell check changed Saban to Satan, I just didn’t change it back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Don't know who BDJ is but he and his chic must be Red Raider fans.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            You know who he is. He beat your horns.

And, I’m pretty certain the little LSU gymnast beside him is already making big bank with her NIL.
            Last edited by Bayouboy; 07-20-2021, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Good luck to your son RLB!

Comment

He’s playing next week, the 26th and 27th, in the Texas Jr State Amateur at Kingwood CC. He’ll be in the 14 and under division in this one, should be fun….he’s striking it well and putting great. God’s will.

Thank you for asking!!
                Hit the greens and make some putts. Somebody is going to win, it might as well be him!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                  Good luck to your son RLB!
                  Thank you sir!!

Comment

Hit the greens and make some putts. Somebody is going to win, it might as well be him!
                    That’s what I tell him, show up and beat the golf course….can’t control what the other kids do.

Comment

FYI…..spell check changed Saban to Satan, I just didn’t change it back!!
                      Didn’t even notice it. If I was not a BAMA fan I would not be calling him Lord Saban either.

Comment

That’s what I tell him, show up and beat the golf course….can’t control what the other kids do.
                        Exactly. Just go with what you had on the practice tee and make it work for you on the course. Really hope he plays well.

Comment

Exactly. Just go with what you had on the practice tee and make it work for you on the course. Really hope he plays well.
                          Thank ya sir….he’s got that “very short memory” trait and it serves him well. When he makes a mistake, no emotion, just processes it and moves on. The exact opposite of his father.

Comment

….. “ Speaking at the Texas High School Coaches Association convention on Tuesday, Saban raised some eyebrows when he was asked about name, image and likeness laws. Within his answer, he revealed that Crimson Tide quarterback Bryce Young is doing pretty well for himself in this new era of college athletics.

"Our QB has already approached ungodly numbers, and he hasn't even played yet," Saban said, per Chris Hummer of 247Sports. "If I told you what it is … it's almost 7-figures." …..

As others have suggested, Saban is inflating those numbers to promote Alabama and the NIL system. His quote is from a coaches convention basically recruiting future Texas prospects by throwing out crazy numbers. Some coaches, recruits, and fans believe everything Saban says is true. The man is well versed in psychology and marketing , always recruiting 24/7/365. Just another way for him to sell Alabama football to those in the Lone Star State.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              ….. “ Speaking at the Texas High School Coaches Association convention on Tuesday, Saban raised some eyebrows when he was asked about name, image and likeness laws. Within his answer, he revealed that Crimson Tide quarterback Bryce Young is doing pretty well for himself in this new era of college athletics.

"Our QB has already approached ungodly numbers, and he hasn't even played yet," Saban said, per Chris Hummer of 247Sports. "If I told you what it is … it's almost 7-figures." …..

As others have suggested, Saban is inflating those numbers to promote Alabama and the NIL system. His quote is from a coaches convention basically recruiting future Texas prospects by throwing out crazy numbers. Some coaches, recruits, and fans believe everything Saban says is true. The man is well versed in psychology and marketing , always recruiting 24/7/365. Just another way for him to sell Alabama football to those in the Lone Star State.
                              He’s a genius.

Comment

He’s a genius.
                                Yeah until he isnt. Sales guys ways are until what they say is exposed as a lie. This money will also expose some coaches…. Maybe not Saban but it will expose some especially in the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                                X