No announcement yet.

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot Shane, catfish blood would Christen that sucker just right... You want some serious blood that is almost permanent, try kingfish blood!! It ever dries, it's IS permanent!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Getting close!! Should be picking up Monday!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
      After seeing what you do in a 14 ft skiff the fish don't stand a chance with this rig! It looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
        After seeing what you do in a 14 ft skiff the fish don't stand a chance with this rig! It looks great!
        Haha! Thank you Doug .... but in all reality I was just lucky to be fishing with the Master!

Comment

Congrats on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel Shane! Can't wait to see you get it slimy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
            Kids didnt have any luck on fish bites so far. Going to try again this evening. I'd seen the pictures but all the drift and debris on the beach is crazy. Hopefully some luck on trout in the morning if the surf lays down.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Flex, it looked just like that a few weeks ago when I was there. I got out past the breakers to the 3rd bar and caught trout left and right on live shrimp under a popping cork. Was one keeper per 4 dinks but I scratched it out. Got the crap beat out of me too but hell I caught some fish, hard to argue. Good luck tomorrow brother.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
              Flex, it looked just like that a few weeks ago when I was there. I got out past the breakers to the 3rd bar and caught trout left and right on live shrimp under a popping cork. Was one keeper per 4 dinks but I scratched it out. Got the crap beat out of me too but hell I caught some fish, hard to argue. Good luck tomorrow brother.
              Thanks! That's the plan. Can't go in the am. But tomorrow afternoon- night and rest of the week it is on.

Got a run from a shark on a whole small Whiting but it chomped it and no hook. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                Congrats on seeing the light at the end of the tunnel Shane! Can't wait to see you get it slimy!!!
                Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Getting close!! Should be picking up Monday!

Finally great news! Cant wait to see the final pics. Boat looks sharp.

Comment

Congrats Mexico that is a good looking sled and probably my favorite color combo. You will love how it runs and fishes. What size did you go with? 21 or 23?

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                      Finally great news! Cant wait to see the final pics. Boat looks sharp.
                      Thank you brother I'll post pics on Monday after she's done

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Congrats Mexico that is a good looking sled and probably my favorite color combo. You will love how it runs and fishes. What size did you go with? 21 or 23?

Comment

Great looking boat Shane........Flex, good to see you getting the kids out and involved. Best of luck the rest of the week.

Comment

Going to cast net some bait now. Then see if we can catch some fish. Good storm last night

Comment

No luck yet. I've thrown spoons, gulp, DSL. One gaff on a gulp. Friend caught one gaff on a mullet.

Getting rained on now. Going to wait it out. Hopefully the real fish start biting.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                No luck yet. I've thrown spoons, gulp, DSL. One gaff on a gulp. Friend caught one gaff on a mullet.

Getting rained on now. Going to wait it out. Hopefully the real fish start biting.
                                Moonrise coming up in a few hours, be sure you're fishing just before it.

Comment

Working...
                                X