Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Exactly.

What percentage has ever kneeled? Like 3%?

Not one Cowboy has ever knealt during the anthem. Jerrah said they must stand.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    You've got a pretty selective memory.

The NFL as a whole has embraced the BLM movement. Did you forget all the BLM bs they had painted on the turf and the helmet decals?

Remember they all had a dead thugs name on their helmets?
    Last edited by Traildust; 07-18-2021, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Thank Goodness I've never been a Fan ...
      My off time has always been spent doing other things..
      I don't come from a family that follows organized sports
      Of that kind.. Rodeo is about the only thing my Dad
      Ever cared about... Too much Belly aching coming from a bunch of Millionaires ***???

Comment

I did watch the SB this year. Because it was on where we were at. But it's the first game I've watched in several years. But I quit all of them. Baseball, hockey, all of it.
        But I have to wonder, will white players get in trouble if they kneel during this new anthem?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          I did watch the SB this year. Because it was on where we were at. But it's the first game I've watched in several years. But I quit all of them. Baseball, hockey, all of it.
          But I have to wonder, will white players get in trouble if they kneel during this new anthem?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
          Their not gonna do that....hail, Drew Breeze threw his Grandfathers under the bus!

Comment

I wonder if the TV company's might stretch their numbers to get another contract? No idea but curious. Who monitors their numbers?

Comment

They want the world to pay for what happened 100 years ago, to their ancestors who are long dead. What about the Jews, what about the American Indians that we stole this whole country from? This is still the best place to live. If it would not of happened, none would be here today. If they don't want to support America, go back " home". See if life is better there, but don't come back when reality hits you in the face.
              Last edited by critter69; 07-18-2021, 08:01 PM.

Comment

It still woulda been better if we didn't have slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post

It would have been better if all the atrocities over human history could be undone, but no one alive today is capable of undoing the past. So, it is time to improve what we have NOW, and get over what happened to someone who died 100, 200, or even 300 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    Well of course it would have been. But we can’t change what happed Way back then. It was there own people that were selling their own as slaves. We can’t change that we stole this country from the American Indians. We can’t change millions of Jews being killed. We need to stand together and we are stronger then our government, separated we are weak, and that’s exactly what they want. Many Africans and many other countries, the majority of the people are still “ slaves”. They work for very very little and live FAR below what we consider poverty level here. Let( force them to return) any one that don’t want to stand up for this country, return from where their ancestors came from and enjoy the life they most certainty want. We need every one that appreciates being an American to stand together, regardless of color, or we are certainly going to lose the freedom that we have fought for. Our government is just feeding the fire, they do not want us to unite and to be a force to recon with. This nation is on a down hill slide that needs to be reversed.
                    Last edited by critter69; 07-18-2021, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                      It would have been better if all the atrocities over human history could be undone, but no one alive today is capable of undoing the past. So, it is time to improve what we have NOW, and get over what happened to someone who died 100, 200, or even 300 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Exactly !

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                        How many people knew there was a black national anthem a year ago?
                        Just found out about it…

Today

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Exactly.

What percentage has ever kneeled? Like 3%?

Not one Cowboy has ever knealt during the anthem. Jerrah said they must stand.

Oh Really ??
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	cowboys(2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.1 KB
ID:	24657106

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                            Oh Really ??

[ATTACH]1056050[/ATTACH]
                            They were kneeling before the anthem. They rose and stood for the anthem.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I could be wrong but if I remember correctly they kneeled just before the anthem and all stood when the anthem started.

Comment

Not during the anthem. They did it one time. I didn't care for it and didn't watch any games the rest of that season.

Comment

Working...
                                X