No announcement yet.

2021 The Open - Royal St. George’s Golf Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ll have the link for the leaderboard up shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
      I notice Riley liked it! Was just talking to him earlier as I let him borrow all of my books for Trinity Forest. I’m playing in the Texas Mid-Am Match Play next week out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Wait just a minute! Is this the Trinity Forest you want me to play a couple of times before the next TBH Open? You’ve got maps and books about it? I believe the IT Department was going to hustle The Committee!

If your book has notes for jicyrfu then I may need a copy!

That being said, KMart and I will challenge rtp and abcdj to a match before the next TBH Open. It will be the biggest hustle there since Titanic Thompson and Herman Kaiser came through town!
      Last edited by 18ncs; 07-15-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

The thing about The Open is that I barely finish my first pot of coffee and play is almost over for the day!

Comment

Anyone found a free live stream?

Comment

Spieth in at 5 under one off the lead. Wind picking up for the afternoon boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouch View Post
              Anyone found a free live stream?
              You can watch through Golf Channel if you have a cable subscription with a number of providers. Peacock is charging $4.99 / mnth to sign up for their extended coverage.

Comment

Pretty crappy you have to pay to watch the first two rounds. Free on nbc Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
                  Pretty crappy you have to pay to watch the first two rounds. Free on nbc Saturday and Sunday.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
                  I have hulu and watching it fine on here.

Comment

Here is the link for this week. I am still adding teams so don't panic if you don't see your team listed just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                      Wait just a minute! Is this the Trinity Forest you want me to play a couple of times before the next TBH Open? You’ve got maps and books about it? I believe the IT Department was going to hustle The Committee!

If your book has notes for jicyrfu then I may need a copy!

That being said, KMart and I will challenge rtp and abcdj to a match before the next TBH Open. It will be the biggest hustle there since Titanic Thompson and Herman Kaiser came through town!
                      I'm in for The Match. In this day and age we could even live stream it for all of the adoring fans.

Comment

I have you tube tv and I a getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                          I have hulu and watching it fine on here.

While we are waiting on KMART49 and nothing is going on I’ll slip in a non golf question.

What’s the best way for me to get away from a big cable subscription. Start with a Smart TV and internet? Basically if I have Alabama football, Bloomberg & the other business channels, Golf Channel, Lonesome Dove/Tombstone etc occasionally and TCM I’m happy. Can I build my own package of cable/internet for something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                            I'm in for The Match. In this day and age we could even live stream it for all of the adoring fans.
                            I was going to tell you to get back on task but I see I type so slowly you got it done

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                              While we are waiting on KMART49 and nothing is going on I’ll slip in a non golf question.

What’s the best way for me to get away from a big cable subscription. Start with a Smart TV and internet? Basically if I have Alabama football, Bloomberg & the other business channels, Golf Channel, Lonesome Dove/Tombstone etc occasionally and TCM I’m happy. Can I build my own package of cable/internet for something like that?
                              I really am not sure, you can just add a roku to any tv and then get SlingTV, Hulu live tv or anything like that. College football is the challenge

Comment

I wish I could go ahead and draw for the dozen balls because my team is dead as Fred. I’m looking a t 17 dozen right now and those are just the ones I see! There are more hiding out.

Comment

Working...
                                X