Glock 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 17

Been looking at these for a while and they are $150 off at Palmetto State right now. Any reason not to get one?

One more thing to note the ones on sale is the gen 3 and I understand they are all the way up to gen 5. Is this a big deal?

Comment

I have a gen 3, love it.

Paid about $499 14 years ago, so $550 is a great deal.

BUY BUY BUY

Comment

Hard to go wrong with a Glock. Gen 3s are still good to go. Gen 5s take off the finger grooves, and have a better trigger and ambi controls. Either way, they're all Glocks and will eat anything you put through them.

$550 is kind of high for a Gen 3 though after you add in a transfer fee. I bet you can find one locally for less than that.
        Last edited by Raider4044; 06-22-2021, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Love mine!

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback. I have a pistol can coming hopefully in a handful of months so I plan on getting a aftermarket threaded barrel from FJ feddersen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              Thanks for all the feedback. I have a pistol can coming hopefully in a handful of months so I plan on getting a aftermarket threaded barrel from FJ feddersen.
              Check academy too, sometimes they get the 19, 17, and 26 gen 3's in for $540. You still pay tax but no transfer fee so it may be a little cheaper if you can find one. To answer your question, I see no reason to not get one, the 17 is a great firearm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

My local gun shop has G17 Gen 5 for $539.99. You may try shopping local.

Comment

Working...
                X