No announcement yet.

Auto insurance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was with Safeco for about 6 years never had a claim just switched to progressive cut my bill by several hundred dollars. I know I've heard horrible things about Progressive but my agent has been a really good friend of mine for 30+ years

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Check with BeetleGuy on here (site sponsor).
        We have our home and my car insured with him and got a great price for both.

Comment

Yeah, seems the risk out weighs the benefit of savings. I carry full coverage as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We pay 134.00 monthly. Fully coverage on the 03 Dodge also. It has 158000 miles on it and worth 15-18 grand(clean truck), so I keep full coverage on it. Just got hit with hail on the Dodge and collected almost 7 grand on hail damage. Glad I had the full coverage.

2003 dodge 2500 4x4
            2018 Honda Accord

Combined Single Limit Liability 500,000
            Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Combined Single Limit 100,000
            Personal Injury Protection 2,500

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              Just curious, why would a person insure a golf cart? Do golf cars have full coverage/liability only policies?
              Cuz I can’t get a sticker from the city to drive on the street without it. $65 a year for liability only

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                Cuz I can’t get a sticker from the city to drive on the street without it. $65 a year for liability only
                It`s better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Was paying around $150 a month till my daughter totaled her truck and the
                  Nissan Altima she hit now we are up $100 a month. Send them to driving school
                  Because kids are know it all’s and know everything Parents are stupid and know nothing.

Comment

Working...
                  X