No announcement yet.

Tropical System Father's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, just seeing this. Hopefully my flight to Zambia on Monday evening does not have to deal with this!

Comment

The latest satellite imagery shows Invest 92L continues to have disorganized convection around the low level center over the western Bay of Campeche. 92L is still forecast to slowly track in a counter-clockwise loop in the BOC over the next 72 hours and then lift to the north into the western GOM late this week as it steadily increases in foreword speed. As 92L enters the Gulf of Mexico tropical storm force winds may develop with the strongest winds expected on the eastern side of the system. Models continue to have a widespread, leading to confidence remaining low at this time. Interests in the region are advised to prepare for enhanced conditions late this week and next weekend regardless of development.

Current Movement South-southeast at 4 knots
      Sustained Winds/Gusts 20 knots / 30 knots
      Threat of TD or TS 60%
      Attached Files

Comment

Soybeans and turf could use some rain, corn can do without.

Comment

Makes three of us

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
          Headed to Cancun same day

Comment

bump

Comment

Space City Weather guys seem to think minimal to no impacts for Houston. Increasing rain totals east of us to LA and pretty heavy rains somewhere in LA. Agrees with local mets on TV last night.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                Space City Weather guys seem to think minimal to no impacts for Houston. Increasing rain totals east of us to LA and pretty heavy rains somewhere in LA. Agrees with local mets on TV last night.
                ^^^ They're the only people I listen to when it comes to weather.

Comment

What is the timeline for all this rain in Louisiana? Supposed to head to Biloxi on Sunday on I-10.

Comment

New Tropical Tidbits post:
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN8U6jJ6dLI"]Tropical Storm Expected to Form in Gulf of Mexico Thursday or Friday - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Need this to go west! Things are already drying up with this heat even with the major rainfall a few weeks ago. Dam Texas summer!

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                        Need this to go west! Things are already drying up with this heat even with the major rainfall a few weeks ago. Dam Texas summer!
                        You mis-spelled East.....Hard East!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          You mis-spelled East.....Hard East!
                          Yep. The only way people out west seem to get a little rain is if we get a ****-ton over here.

I'm grateful it's sliding away. I need to get some stuff done at the lease ASAP.

Comment

So you wish harm to folks in Louisiana for your best interest, but condemn folks out west who do the same? Got it….

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              So you wish harm to folks in Louisiana for your best interest, but condemn folks out west who do the same? Got it….
                              Ken, he wasn't wishing harm on anyone.

Comment

I came across this website the other day. It is fascinating to watch the winds live. The disturbance in the Gulf sure is bouncing around.

Interactive world weather map. Track hurricanes, cyclones, storms. View LIVE satellite images, rain radar, forecast maps of wind, temperature for your location.

Comment

Working...
                                X