Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Microsoft Project Schedule Experts on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Microsoft Project Schedule Experts on here?

Need a little assistance, shoot me a PM if someone is good with the software.

If I had been any good at it... I’d probably still be a project manager

Comment

got to watch out for that "undo" and "delete" button for sure !

Comment

No help on Project but we finally upgraded from Primavera P3 to P6, and all I can say is thank God they added an Undo button!

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
          No help on Project but we finally upgraded from Primavera P3 to P6, and all I can say is thank God they added an Undo button!
          I’ve been using p6 v15.1 and 15.2, I had no idea there was an “undo” button

Please share! Lol

Comment

About five years ago, a professional Scheduler at Raytheon, got to meet me and a buddy that knew Project, out the ***. He and I had been doing bids for years, on software projects, which are hard.

The scheduler started pulling the familiar tricks, to lower our bid. After about 20 minutes, he gave up, then stated, "I wish all you guys were this good."

FYI: You can export project to a .csv file, then load into Excel, for deep analysis.

NOOOOOOO!
            I thought you were asking about MS Project. I know nothing of the Schedule program.
            Last edited by planomustang; 06-08-2021, 09:12 PM.

Comment

With all the "experts" on here I figured someone would bite.
              Too bad I didn't ask an electrical question! Experts really come out on those!

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                I’ve been using p6 v15.1 and 15.2, I had no idea there was an “undo” button

Please share! Lol
                We are using the 17.12 version. Under the edit button is an undo option. We have to export in 15.1 to convert to SDEF for Corps of Engineers jobs but otherwise I have no experience with 15.1.

Comment

Working...
                X